Farmville tropical escape help with hacks

Regjude

• Moderators

Try this. 

XP
If you are starting from beginning, value might be a little easier to find. If you aren't follow video and directions the same except with the Dword search you'll choose "hacking mode". 
Earn xp and search how much xp you have. If you are not starting from beginning, pretend your are at 0, earn xp and search how much your earned with "hacking mode" enabled. Keep doing this until you have narrowed results to 3 or 2.
Do not edit to large value in early stages of game. You will have issues with this not unlocking properly. 
Edit values enough to level you up once. When you level up the xp meter will make it look like xp is back to 0, it isn't. XP is constantly adding up.

Sometimes xp (at least in beginning of the game) will change memory locations, so you'll need to clear search and find it again (as I do in the video).

Once you've got through a lot of the earlier levels, then max xp (I can't promise it won't glitch out still). 

Gems/Gold
Continue from the xp hack and goto memory address for one of your xp values. Scroll up and got should find Gems and gold values beside eachother. Edit gems to something like 2123456789. Don't edit gold higher than 20,000,000, for that is that max value in game. 

Sunshine and Sand dollars
Again, continuing from previous information, browse nearby values and you should find gold and sand dollars. Helps to have some already to help find values (not to guess wrong). 

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a new guide how to change the XP in Farmville Tropic Escape?

Current Game Version: 1.1.280

GameGuardian Version: 8.6.1 (1385)

Thank you very much, Istvan11

Edited by Istvan11
Some new infos

1 hour ago, Istvan11 said:

Is there a new guide how to change the XP in Farmville Tropic Escape?

Current Game Version: 1.1.280

GameGuardian Version: 8.6.1 (1385)

Thank you very much, Istvan11

No because everything is still the same.

They just separated The Bar from the Value

So if it says 55 xp left for Level Up but your bar is still at the very end, you will level up with 1xp

The Bar is always near the Diamond and Gold value and if you can't find that i'm sorry you shouldnt use this App.

Edited by Skullboyq

On 9/30/2016 at 10:29 PM, NoFear said:

When you level up the xp meter will make it look like xp is back to 0, it isn't. XP is constantly adding up.

Sometimes xp (at least in beginning of the game) will change memory locations, so you'll need to clear search and find it again (as I do in the video

If you aren't follow video and directions the same except with the Dword search you'll choose "hacking mode". 

(Isn't it faster just searching Unknown Dword/Diffrence (Exp gotten) ?

Screenshot_20161023-133036.png

Read NoFears Post again @Istvan11 he made the easiest explanation anyone can give

8 hours ago, Begotnita said:

good day I would like to know if you have a way of multiplying the plots .... somehow tamper with the system and modify the bugs trees please ... thanks1f60f.png

I'm sorry, what?

8 minutes ago, Olimphius said:

Sorry :(

I saw an island with more than 80 plotss http://prntscr.com/cycqua

Getting multiply the fields?

Ah so you mean he has more than 80 Fields where he has planted something, i can try editing it wont be that hard i suppose

44 minutes ago, Olimphius said:

It should be easy for those who know, if you can I'm grateful.

What im guessing (and probably is the case)

He just edited the amount of fields he bought to 0 and went to buy more

1. Buy 1 Field

2. Enter in GameGuardian 1 with data type Dword.

3. Buy Another Field

4. 2 Dword

5. Do this until you only have 1 Value left

6. Freeze the Value at 0 

7. Buy as many as you like

Sorry :(

I saw an island with more than 80 plotss http://prntscr.com/cycqua

Getting multiply the fields?

He isn't "Multiplying" all he did is just manually buy them, and i have a tutorial of how he did it above, learn memory editing please.

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Skullboyq said:

(Isn't it faster just searching Unknown Dword/Diffrence (Exp gotten) ?

Screenshot_20161023-133036.png

Read NoFears Post again @Istvan11 he made the easiest explanation anyone can give

Thank you 

Thanks at all for help me.

Edited by Istvan11

3 horas atrás, Skullboyq disse:

Ah ENTÃO Rápido rápido Você Quer Dizer Que ELE TEM Mais de 80 campos Onde ELE plantou Alguma Coisa, eu Posso tentar suponho Edita-lo NÃO vai Ser Tão Difícil UE

13 horas atrás, Begotnita disse:

bom dia, gostaria de saber se rápido Você tem Uma Maneira de multiplicar como parcelas .... Alguma forma interferir com o Sistema e MODIFICAR como arvores favor Erros por ... obrigado1f60f.png

DEVE Ser Fácil Para aqueles que SABEM, se eu Posso sou grato.

I tried to zero but did not work, it must be doing something wrong