Pewdiepie Tuber Simulator

Skullboyq

• Moderators
1 hour ago, skylife2239 said:

Am I the only one who couldnt manage to find the right address?? I did hack the views, but when I goto it and move 32bytes down and change it, nothing happens.

If you want, hold off and when Enyby adds offset/hex calc to program, I can redo the guide for jumping to other values. 

22 minutes ago, AngLaboMo said:

@NoFear hi it's me again how did you use this 1D;0.0F:13 can you explain that?

Press 1 go to hex press D press the button right next to 0 enter 0 . (below the 7)  0 go to hex press F press the button right next to 5 and enter 13

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Ahmodetoz said:

@NoFear Can you help dude? I can't hack views because I played the game alot and now I have atleast 100Mil views so I need tutorial or something :/

Do similar method. 

Except you will do range of like -2 to 600

value should be within that. 

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Do similar method. 

Except you will do range of like -2 to 600

value should be within that. 

Is there more simple way ? As new gguardian user I find it real hard to understand how it all works

EDIT: I got 0 views and I tried to do the hack it doesn't give me the correct number, Do I need to start the game from the beginnin to make it work?

Edited by Ahmodetoz

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Ahmodetoz said:

Is there more simple way ? As new gguardian user I find it real hard to understand how it all works

EDIT: I got 0 views and I tried to do the hack it doesn't give me the correct number, Do I need to start the game from the beginnin to make it work?

No. Is very difficult and time consuming... 

Don't do range and unknown increase and decrease frequently.  Views must change by at least 2 though.  If you unknown increase or decrease with it changing by 1,might not register and lose your result .

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...