Pewdiepie Tuber Simulator

Skullboyq

• Moderators
4 hours ago, LClay said:

I did. When brains value was 1 in the game it was 1.875 in float. When brains value was 2 float was 2.0. And i did everything that was shown in your video, but i never get it right.

Game doesn't encrypt this way... 

And each launch the game encrypts then differently... 

You basically have to do unknown searches since you don't know what encryption the game did for that launch... 

Am I the only one who cant get the subs hack to work?? I successfully changed the Views but i just cannot find the right addresses for the subs

Edit

Okay i got the subs to work by using float and scanning...but i tried with bux and brains, no luck....sorry...im a newbie at this 

Edited by skylife2239

Hi guys. I'm a bit deep through the game, and I was wondering how to hack my views while they are like 500k+. I've been reading the past posts but I cant get how to find the values of the views from a certain number.. Not just from 0. I don't wanna go back from lvl 1..so can anyone tell me a step by step to how to find the right value or address of the views? 

Sorry for my bad english. 

Edited by AceChannel

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Use search "< value" and "> value". And combine with unknown search "N = O + D" if you known delta.

Is very difficult... 

The game changes encryption each launch. 

One launch negative 0.01 was max value 

Another launch 440.0

Even editing to a value I can search again (like 69.69). 

Save game, exit. 

Open game, search 69.69. 0 results. 

Close, reopen, search 69.69, I get 1 result (value I edited). 

You just  need to do many unknown searches and look for floating value between negative 0.000000001 and 500

That's been the common range .

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Astral420 said:

@NoFear

Hmm I don't understand how can I change my brains tho also do I really have to hack my views first before I find the brain value? 

No. 

Just find views value. 

Or try to find brain value using similar method 

No. 
Just find views value. 
Or try to find brain value using similar method 

I still don't understand...i sucessfully changed my views by following the video, but i cannot find the value to change the subs. So i cleared the search and used float instead...i found the value and changed it. But when i use float for brains and bux...i found what i think is the correct value but when i try to change nothing happens.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I hack brains with use Auto type + flag "value encrypted". Found 11-7 values with different types. One of them byte. I edit Qword with same address as this byte and get many brains.

I'm sorry im such a noob but what is auto type+flag and value encrypted?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk