Pewdiepie Tuber Simulator

Skullboyq

Name of Requested File: Pewdiepie

Tuber Simulator

Link To  Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outerminds.tubular

Is the game server-sided: Server Sided Elements but is available to play offline

What have i tried so far: I have tried searching the Money or in this Case "Fans" in DWord until i got exactly 1 Result, Editing this Result did Nothing and even Freezing the Value did nothing. Then i tried editing Shop values to minus values which the game instantly crashed after doing it. Editing the Values to 0 did work however and you were able to keep the Item but after reloading the Game the Item you bought dissapeared or was on you but not seen as bought in shop

Speedhack: Speedhack does work to a certain point but upon reloading the Game time just stops even if you tick all Timers 

Comments: Can somebody help me find Values and edit them correctly? 

SOLVED BY NOFEAR

Edited by Skullboyq

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Umm @NoFear any idea to get the Values above 420,000 because later in the game things start to cost more than 420k and it doesnt allow you to buy it

If I were to guess, having never installed this game, it follows the same rule as many tap games. 

1 is 1.875

2 is 2

3 is 2.125

I might've posted on this forum regarding this. 

I know on Alphagamers my Battleborn Tap hack guide is a good example. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

@NoFeare That looks like an odd version of double float is it double data type or is it just some code to rewrite something like 500 to 50000 for example

Don't know.  I don't pay attention to what "format" the value is. 

I just know it might follow the same method for many tap style games. Battleborn Tap is one of my guides that has link and video to follow. 

views is hackable i got 50.78q viewers i use gameguardian and float search make a video then search until a 40 or 25 something just like that show then find the value 1 by 1 i can't find the knowledge and the bux that's what im searching right now and my level in pewdiepie is 3000 :D

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, AngLaboMo said:

what link do you convert float? may i have the link sir? :)

Go here 

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/compile_java_online.php

paste this code in. 

Change the 999 and 1001 with range of values youwant to convert to floating. 

Then compile and execute. 

Then you'll have the floating value you want to search for. 

public class HelloWorld{

public static void main(String []args){
         for (int i = 999; i < 1001; i++) {
             long l = Double.doubleToLongBits((double)i);
             System.out.println(i + " = " + Long.toHexString(l) + " " + Float.intBitsToFloat((int)(l >> 32)));
         }

}
}

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Go here 

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/compile_java_online.php

paste this code in. 

Change the 999 and 1001 with range of values youwant to convert to floating. 

Then compile and execute. 

Then you'll have the floating value you want to search for. 

thanks @NoFear i saw the address of bux and i got 1999985656 just something like that after i change the value into -200.06751, before i got the right value i change it the float 0 into float 15 and i got -1992432786 just like that maybe the knowledge is hidden by DWBF source hehehe :D i try to find it later..