Zombie Castaways

Pratherdude

Name of Game: Zombie Castaways 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: tools, gold, bucks
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: can't find the correct numbers for what i want to hack
Comments:

• Moderators

I do remember you can't do dword union. 

Just do a single search for like the gold reward (since it is largest value). 

Then increment edit. 

Then edit the correct value to something like 2123456789. 

Now do a dword union search of 2123456789 and the other reward. 

Might need to set range to something like 5000 of even 50000.

Then repeat for the other reward. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Pratherdude said:

So I've been able to find and edit the gold, but when ever I try to find the smaller values for tools and bucks the game crashes. Any suggestions? 

Goto filter results. 

Set the limit to like 20 or 50.

Then do increment edit .if it changes good. 

If not, revert, delete and repeat. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK,  so do you know what area in the memory the rewards are in I have been trying to get it but since the majority are under 30 it comes back with 25,000 to 45,000 D words and that is just way to many to try and go through. I can get through maybe 1,000 before the game crashes. 

Sorry to keep bothering you,  and thanks in advance. 

• 1 year later...

So I've got the hack working on the rewards - however when you set the new values to something high like 2,000,000,000 the game crashes. However, if you set it to 900,000 it works. I did this when I edited a reward that was 5000 gold, 2 zombucks and 15 axes (some guy did the same on youtube). The search was 5000;2;15:2048 as dword. Then, as the youtuber "Ayo Cheat" did, I simply filtered the 5000 and then edited all with increment of 1 - refreshed the reward and then found the new one - eg 5245. I edited this to 987654 and then did a new search for 987654;2;15:2048 and this time filtered the 2 - same thing as with the 5000 with the increment and then edited the newly found value to 987654 again. Claimed the quest - using zombucks to finish the last requirement and all was good. I've now played most of the game and still have 950000 zombucks left - you dont need more.

Enjoy 

Archived