Alien Shooter TD

Jindraka

Question

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigmateam.alienshooter.towerdefence&hl=en

https://apkpure.com/alien-shooter-td/com.sigmateam.alienshooter.towerdefence

Android 7.0, Nexus 6P

GameGuardian 8.5.13 (1193)

When a level loads, I can find the value of the money in-game with GG no problem. Just using "Known Value" and "Any" a couple of times brings up the value. But when I change the value in GG (There are 3 different values, D, W, B. I've tried changing D & W) and go back to the game and earn money, the game continues on as if normal. No altered money value. And when I go back into GG, the value updates to what the new value in-game actually is instead of the altered value I put.

Freezing the value doesn't work. Any pointers would be helpful.

Edited by Jindraka

When I click on the checkbox for "The value is encrypted" and search, it gives me the error "{536870935} Unknown Error. ERROR detected. Reset search list". :( Doesn't matter how many times I clear/reset the search or do the search again, even with it unchecked.

Ok, fixed it by uninstalling and re-installing GG. But, searching with "Value is encrypted" doesn't help. It gives me the same end results as before. For whatever reason, the value change doesn't want to stick.

Edited by Jindraka

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Jindraka said:

Good lord, that's awesome. You even hacked the crystals. Were you able to change the money when you start a mission?

Edit everything directly :)

Video coming soon.  No worries. 

For lazy people

~Download~

com.sigmateam.asdefence.GameActivity.xml

~Installation~

Play the tutorial

Download Root Explorer

Copy this file to root/data/data/com.sigmateam[...] 

Overwrite current xml file 

Have fun.

~ Included in this File ~

Everything is atleast 1bil 

Gems are 2 bil

All Heroes training maxed with high dmg weapons

Skill Tree "fully" expanded (Some heroes skills cant be maxed even if you train them to max)

Tutorial done

All Slots expanded.

~Kudos~

All Credits go to @NoFear without his guide i would have never even got close to hacking the game and creating this file

Edited by Skullboyq
Added install info and corrected typos

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Skullboyq said:

And @NoFear how did you find out about this? I mean above 4290[...] and below 4294[...]? How do you get to this information

Trial and error over and over and over... 

Start to learn patterns and commonalities between things.  Everyone sees the end results, the process leading up to that, extremely tedious. 

More detailed, unknown value changed and unchanged. Did that style search over and over and over...   Games sometimes encrypt values to where they increase and decrease as money only increases, causing your unknown increase to drop the value from your list (RedCon is a prime example of that).

Ah so just dont always go with Decreased/Increased and experiment s bit got it thought you dissected some code snippets or something to get information 

And for your rolling sky hack what are the two float values for 

120 and 60 F

Oh and are you indian or something? :D your accent doesnt sound native but your english knowledge is superb @NoFear

Edited by Skullboyq