Megapolis

Keithia

Yes its Serversided but its as easy to hack just as non Serversided ones

What you could do for example is find a Shop item value in my case the first item in Infrastructure edit the value to -1,000,000,000 and buy as many as you like have fun

Screenshot_20161003-161059.png

More detailed Explanation.

Find Something in the Shop that costs some money

Look at the price

Go into GameGuardian

Enter the Price of the Item you selected 

Search that in DWord for example: 5000D (Very bad Value because it would crash Most of the Games editing so many Values but this game is really bad)

In my Case i found 900 Values you will most likely find less if you go higher in the value of the Shop item

Edit all those Values you found to -x coins you like and buy the item

Congrats you have money

Same for bucks btw

The Game reloads the money from the server on restarting the Game (but not the things you bought)  so you have to repeat it every time you start the game

Or to make it Completely easy just search Google for

"Megapolis Mod APK" and you will find 100 hacked apks if they are phishy or not im not gonna bother

13 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Or to make it Completely easy just search Google for

"Megapolis Mod APK" and you will find 100 hacked apks if they are phishy or not im not gonna bother

Thanks for all the explanation :) I'll try it! And I also found mod apks but they're all outdated so they don't work anymore :(

Sorry to tell you this but to use GameGuardian you really need atleast basic knowledge of Memory and RAM and editing and finding values without that knowledge hacking games will be... lets say "difficult"

Watch some videos or something about it can't explain it in a way that someone with 0 knowledge about it understands

• 1 year later...

Archived