Seven Knights

neuronervz

Question

5 answers to this question

• Moderators

I'd be happy to find a new hack for the update. 

If you could help me to explain what it was you were originally searching/editing, I could find a new method. 

I never attempted to hack this game. 

I have bypassed all securities and got GG working with it. Just didn't bother after. 

Also I have never played the game. 

8 hours ago, neuronervz said:

Need help, this hack has been working for more than 3 weeks until the game was updated.

The hack is about exploiting the friend leader buff where if you add a friend from your friend before going in the dungeon it gives you stat bonuses, 

First off, we have to search for the value of the characters, i will list a number of char codes below;

Lina 6012
Shane: 4136
Sieg: 4139
Kris: 4063
Rudy: 4030
Dellons: 4033
Rachel: 4057
Eileene: 4054
Jave: 4036
Spike: 4060
Rin: 7103
Lubu: 7045
nezha: 7003

Theses are some of the hero codes to search for the codes, we have to view a char from our own char pool or from the codex.

Unto the exploit, first add the char that we want from out friend then, we search for the hero code for that specific hero

then we would go find a value where it has a level which in the video shown level 40 and a power up of 5, then if we we're able to find the level

We can change it for higher level which will give us higher stat bonus.

Archived