Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Eleiyas

Game with XIGNCODE3 - how to bypass?

Recommended Posts

I am trying to play and cheat the game "Monster Super League'' by ''4:33 games'', except I cannot even load the game before I get the mesage --Illegal Program Found, bla bla, quitting now, XIGNCODE3--

 

I know this was a thing with old versions of Avabel and a lot of people seem to have bypassed it with XPrivacy or RootCloak, except this isn't working for me.

 

I have limited the game's access to nearly everything with XPrivacy - all but the binder in fact - because restricting access to the binder causes the game to crash on launch.

 

In RootCloak I have added every keyword I can think of --GG, GGuardian, guardian, game, root, xposed, framework, module -- etc, you get the idea.

 

How can I access this game ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not launch game with GG already opened. 

 

Then see if anything triggers cheat detection. 

 

If not, this is where it becomes annoying.  You cannot leave GG open and not for long. 

Basically do your search make your edits and close GG

 

It's extremely annoying, trust me. I was going to try to hack something in it, I got impatient. 

 

Attached is screen shot showing you can do it...  The screen shot is visual only I assume. 

Screenshot_20160914-202150.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Do not launch game with GG already opened. 

 

Then see if anything triggers cheat detection. 

 

If not, this is where it becomes annoying.  You cannot leave GG open and not for long. 

Basically do your search make your edits and close GG

 

It's extremely annoying, trust me. I was going to try to hack something in it, I got impatient. 

 

 

 

Nope. Nothing else is open when I open the game.

 

No Lucky Patcher or Xposed or GG - yet I get XSIGNCODE3 - Illegal program found thing.

 

So, how did you do it?

 

P.S: remember me from AlphaGamers? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to figure out what is installed triggering it and add every keyword in root cloak to hide it. 

Also potential it is detecting xposed framework like NMMS does. 

So before launch of the game rename the xposed installer directory. 

Then if you can finally play without detections and GG closed, now you can do as stated above. 

 

And the username looks familiar...  But don't remember exactly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, NoFear said:

You need to figure out what is installed triggering it and add every keyword in root cloak to hide it. 

Also potential it is detecting xposed framework like NMMS does. 

So before launch of the game rename the xposed installer directory. 

Then if you can finally play without detections and GG closed, now you can do as stated above. 

 

And the username looks familiar...  But don't remember exactly. 

 

not to sound too stupid, but I really cannot find where the XPosed installer directory is on my phone...

 

what's it called and where can I find it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eleiyas said:

 

not to sound too stupid, but I really cannot find where the XPosed installer directory is on my phone...

 

what's it called and where can I find it?

/data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/

 

Just rename that folder to something like this 

de.robv.android.xposed.installer2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

/data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/

 

Just rename that folder to something like this 

de.robv.android.xposed.installer2

 

used Root Explorer to rename the folder:

 

still found an illegal program and closed.

 

in fact, now it comes up with 2 error codes, one after the other.

 

E0191015

E0191018

 

Edited by Eleiyas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have titanium backup installed? Lucky patcher? 

Edit :

Could show you everything I have in my root cloak too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Do you have titanium backup installed? Lucky patcher? 

Edit :

Could show you everything I have in my root cloak too. 

 

OMFG - well I think I fixed something.

 

I just found that I had ''Hide My Root'' downloaded and installed (the sh*tty app from Playstore) - just uninstalled it because I obviously now have RootCloak and the game actually opened and loaded for a while.

 

However after a few seconds I get the ''Illegal bla bla found - E0191018''.

 

I do have Lucky Patcher installed but not Titanium Backup.

 

I have already added Lucky, Patcher, Lucky Patcher, lucky, patcher, etc... keywords to RootCloak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add the install directory to keywords. 

Like all variants of that too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Add the install directory to keywords. 

Like all variants of that too. 

 

I think it would be easier at this point for you to send me a list of all the keywords and commands you have in your root cloak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason, I'm getting this illegal program error on my phone for this game even though Bluestacks lets me log in just fine. If you manage to find a way to make it work, I'd love to hear it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I somehow managed to get rid of this issue..

i just uninstall all apps (Everything including ccleaner, whatsapp, etc) except the monster super league game,

 then the notification "Ilegal program detected by bla bla bla" is gone.
and i can play normally again now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ionadayo said:

I somehow managed to get rid of this issue..

i just uninstall all apps (Everything including ccleaner, whatsapp, etc) except the monster super league game,

 then the notification "Ilegal program detected by bla bla bla" is gone.
and i can play normally again now.

 

That's not the point of "bypassing". 

The point is to keep your apps and play. 

It is possible, but extremely annoying. 

If planning to use GG most likely can if game doesn't have ptrace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Drok
      Excuse me, I know it's not related to hack games, but I can't root my phone, my phone is oppo a71 cph 1801 a20 190614, I tried Magisk Manager and flash file rom zip of phone but it error message: unknown image format 😞, I downloaded it in a web oppo :
      this is web I used to download rom for my phone 
      https://oppo-np.custhelp.com/app/software_update_detail/p_name/A71 (2018)
      I don't sure it has must rom exactly for this, I hope you can help me, please and excuse me 😞
    • By Drok
      this is link game:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avalon.cave&hl=vi
      hi everyone, game updated, and it fixed any error, and now I can't hack it, please help me 
    • By Squidoodle04
      Could someone help me pls?
      I want GG to search big numbers like 4,9190192e82F;9920D or so in a group search but if I execute script and select the option the script is just ending and not searching.
      Here's my code:
      menu = gg.choice({'Hack' , 'End'},nil,'Select')
      if menu == 1 then
      gg.searchNumber('65.536;-65.535;101:13',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
      t = gg.getResults(3)
      t[3].value = '32767'
      t[3].freeze = true
      t[3].freezType = gg.FREEZE_NORMAL
      print('Cheat Activated' ,gg.addListItems(t))
      os.exit()
      end
      if menu == 2 then
      os.exit()
      end
       
    • By AKRAMRAZA
      @Enyby Can you plz tell me how do I Refine the pointer search results to my required value ? One pointer gives out all the values related to it , so how do I refine my value from it because all the values are same.
    • By AKRAMRAZA
      I am having a little problem while using pointers.T
      VID-20190811-WA0002.mp4 he issue is that while using pointers search , the search results are in DWORD but my value is in FLOAT .I can change it manually just by clicking go to address and then changing the value format and loading it in the game guardian.But how do I do it using Script ?? I looked in gg help also , there is no such api for doing it. So can anyone help with it plz ?? I am attaching a little video just as an example.
×
×
  • Create New...