Radiant Defense problem with edit money

TheGabyX

Question

Well as the title says I have a problem. I got a new phone (lg k4 k120 lte) with android 5.1.1 lollipop.With my previous mobile I cheated money with sb game hacker by searching for 175 (laser beam weapon) then when founded I set the tower then edit the value to desired ammount of money and sell it back with the value changed.

Now, the thing is, that apk doesnt work for lollipop and I found this alternative, which I have to add it has a LOTS more features than the other one I used, I liked that. But when I try to do the same with GG it doesnt find anything.Same with fuzzy scans.

I'd like to know if somebody with android 5.1.1 lollipop was able to edit the money in Radiant Defense.

version of game: 2.3.14

Regards.-

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Enyby said:

Regions "Other" must be never used. If you found values only with it - then report to me with region log.

I'll keep this in mind. 

There MIGHT have been one game that did. Not sure. But thank you for the info. 

So, basically the error isnt an error.GG didnt had java region.I just noticed you sent an update.

Testing it, I'll report how it goes!

PS: you guys seems like a really good team! =)

Edited by TheGabyX

• Administrators

New region is only new group. Previously memory of this region linked to region group Others.

Then it do not allow something new. Just more comfortable usage.

Some thing about fix region detection. It allow search faster because used less memory for scan. Only needed ranges. Without scan large junks regions.