Radiant Defense problem with edit money

TheGabyX

Question

Well as the title says I have a problem. I got a new phone (lg k4 k120 lte) with android 5.1.1 lollipop.With my previous mobile I cheated money with sb game hacker by searching for 175 (laser beam weapon) then when founded I set the tower then edit the value to desired ammount of money and sell it back with the value changed.

Now, the thing is, that apk doesnt work for lollipop and I found this alternative, which I have to add it has a LOTS more features than the other one I used, I liked that. But when I try to do the same with GG it doesnt find anything.Same with fuzzy scans.

I'd like to know if somebody with android 5.1.1 lollipop was able to edit the money in Radiant Defense.

version of game: 2.3.14

Regards.-

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

I do not know. All tools for memory editing is similar. Most of usual actions can be performed on any tools. Then if you can not do something in one tool, likely you can not do this things in other tool.

I can guarantee you I did, if I open the same game but in my mother's mobile I can do it but just with that other tool...

Could you have some one to test it with an android 5.1.1 lollipop mobile? or an emulator...

The point is I'm not an amateur in this, I used to make cheats for online games (where pointers and addresses are important) so I know which value I have to search for, but for some reason with GG I wasnt able to edit, and I spent quite a lot of time trying.

I would really appreciate if some one could try, with same OS I have.

• Administrators

This do not make sence. Install GG on second device and try do same as you do with other tool. If you can do it with GameHacker but can not do with GG - this is problem.

But i think you can do it. Check this and tell results.

GG can work in all places were work GameHacker.

11 hours ago, Enyby said:

11 hours ago, Enyby said:

This do not make sence. Install GG on second device and try do same as you do with other tool. If you can do it with GameHacker but can not do with GG - this is problem.

But i think you can do it. Check this and tell results.

GG can work in all places were work GameHacker.

Lol you were right, with my mom's mobile it works just as I said upside, searching for 175 and editing the value.

Why does this happens? I am starting to hate android 5.1.1 lollipop and all that s***.

There is anyway I can make it work in my own mobile? 

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

I think something changed and this value reffered to something dependent from android version. May be on lollipop value must be other.

Thats what I thought, it might be encrypted by what I can by logic deduce... Can you give me a hand with this? Since I can't downgrade the OS back to 4.1 or etc.

I'll try to search for the address I found on my mother's mobile and see how it looks like.

Edited by TheGabyX