Legendary: Game of Heores

niubboforte

Name of Game: Legendary: Game of Heroes
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n3twork.legendary&hl=it
Version: last?
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Speed hack not working on NOX
Comments: Speed hack works great on Samsung Note 3, but on NOX it doesn't seems to find the right timer to modify, the speed is always a 1x, it happened after the last game update (still great on Note 3, regarding of game or GG version). Tried different GG versions, same problem. GG speed hack works great on other games in NOX.

• 1 year later...

yeah i use Nvidia shield tablet and speed hack works great; u mite want to use BS (Bluestacks) and root it to use GG there. it also works (speedhack). as for changing gems and gold i was able to find them and change but they always reverted to the original amount i had after 2 seconds since the game resides on the Dev. servers. so only thing u can do is speedhack

Archived