Unban yourself from most gameloft games

geribaldi

if you got banned from any gameloft game use luckypatcher. Our coder enyby released some patches for lucky patcher, so you can unban you in seconds without to spoof imei or other device ids

all credits and 1000 thanks to @Enybyfor releasing another high quality cheating stuff

Thanks for the info.

Should be usefull for us, if you can write a small tutorial as example how to use lucky patcher for unban.

EDIT:

I open the custom patch in luckypatcher and there are more custom patch from eneby, witch use?

Edited by Futurnet

• Moderators
4 hours ago, reed265 said:

wow, thanks mate. i never knew it's this easy. hmm, too bad i have deleted that brother in arms :(

but i'll just start over 

thanks a lot both of you

@Enyby @geribaldi

Is deceiving the "unban"... 

From what I recall is it forces a new Gameloft id allowing you to create a new account. You cannot lift ban from current progress. 

Best bet is to try Anti-ban patch of available. 

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this. 

21 hours ago, Enyby said:

All right. New cloud id. All local data stay same in most cases. In some cases local data cifered with cloud key. It lead to start all from scratch.

now i can remember me, the modder of 1.8 war robots said he patched serverban requests to 

locale0, 

i think it has to do with the social id every player get.

wich file did you exactly patched with lp o

in gl games? any data stored on in the packed apk or in dalvic?

• Administrators

Sqlite db.

I very doubt about same url in every gl game. And I doubt about exist any url for report about ban to server.

For example in Asphalt you upload your race results and server make decision accept it or give you ban. Then you can not prevent that if server want ban you.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.