Rise and Destroy value editing

Laetus

Name of Game: Rise & Destroy
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KingsIsle.RiseAndDestroy
Version:1.30
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Mainly Gold, Gems and Stamina. Even gold income from missions or anything.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Couldn't manage to find any value even thought I tried with auto search.
Comments: I couldn't find any value at all. And in-game you don't have enough currency to keep trying things over and over, and leveling up is expensive, making it even harder to spend currency to keep looking for values.

Select the city you want to destroy and do a group search for the amount of coins you will earn with a range of 15 (I believe that's what I used)...#1;#2;#3:15 type=dword...edit all results, added three or four 0's to the end, and check the box to add to value, then destroy the city and you will be paid the new values

On 09/09/2016 at 9:02 PM, MuNdane said:

Select the city you want to destroy and do a group search for the amount of coins you will earn with a range of 15 (I believe that's what I used)...#1;#2;#3:15 type=dword...edit all results, added three or four 0's to the end, and check the box to add to value, then destroy the city and you will be paid the new values

Didn't even cross my mind to do the group search, I was too focused with changing the values. Is there any way to do something particular to gems/stamina? Changing the stamina shop price?

Archived