ohhZiQu

Name of Game: Modern Strike Online 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamedevltd.modernstrike
Version: 1.141
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold, Money 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes i did with lucky patcher but an in-app-purchase hack doesn't Work in Server sided Games :(
Comments: i looked Everywhere but i can't find something out :(

• 1 month later...

Would not hack this game just yet all tho knowing the game is server sided for modding the gold not sure if that's possible to Hack but someone will get around to it eventually and then bam modded baby lol And also not to mention Modern Strike Online is coming out with a Brand new Updated Version So hang good and tight it will be Version 1.15 The beta is already in testing I've tested it like a few days ago and wow that's all I can say this is the truth for android gaming.

Serversided doesnt always mean its fully unhackable, Maybe Enyby, Geribaldi or NoFear can hack this game theyre experts at finding offline values and making mods

The amazing thing on alphagamers is. I would buy this hack, because its the first android aimbot i knew, but nobody cares of my question "how i can buy the hack" 

They want 30 euro per month, for a simple bot. Thats not cheap, but i dont care. But its impossible to buy this hack because of lazy forum staff of ag ;) 

I think i  must buy a ***** iphone, there are, whyever, more privat hacks as for android

• 4 months later...

Archived