Game Guardian Feedback

KeahiKale

Question

Hi all.

This ain't a proper question, but it is a feedback + ask and I cannot find a better place to give this feedback and, if it is the case, to ASK to deploy this on updates:

1) Select application - I'd like to hear another forum's people, but I'm used to start a GameGuardian and start the game. When i touch GameGuardian, Select application pops up. Well, on 6 version we were able to work without this. Sure, this is good to fix user mistakes, but I can't see a reason to hack another apk while you're using under a game. E.g. Metal Slug Attack and GameGuardian opened. Why I want to hack Nova Launcher while I'm gaming?

2) Know values: Into type, I'd love to see a fixed type, or the most used from users: we all use Dword  and barely another ones. To get me what I'm asking here, just loook to value: equal is fixed and if I want to change, just touch it and make the changes.

3) Memory Ranges: most of it selectabe by default, but keep the other (slow) unckeck.

4) edit selected: if we select more than one to change, might be useful to expaned "more" by default, because I belive users do use if often when search a game with a lot of hits.

5) Updates: let us change how often GameGuardian might search for updates.

Let's how this thread works out.

By the way, I'd like to say hello to Enyby. Can't sure if you remember, but I was a member from Alpha. I'm still a member, but I figured it's time to "hang out" here.

Thanks for making this happen.

Edited by KeahiKale

12 answers to this question

• Administrators

1) Game can have not one process.
On new (5, 6, 7) Android you can not detect foreground app.

It allow you minimize app and do not lost control. For example on incoming call or SMS.

It allow you better control rather from auto selection.

2) We do it specially. Before that we have default value but most of users ignore this very important settings. Because of that we make set of it is required.

Many things can use Float. In future we plan add Double - this types is commonly used.

For small values used Byte or Dword. Rare but used.

Currently we have problem: we have default selection of regions. User do not understand how extend it if search failed.

We write this info in app, but users do not read it. It comes to internet with stupid question. Answer for this question written on each corner in app but it is do not help. People read nothing.

3) As I say before - it is big problem. But select Others regions very slow down search, eat too many memory and have other bad things. And it not necessary in most cases. only in rare.

But we have some ideas about that for future releases.

4) State of button "more" stay same per run of GG. If you once opened - it stay opened in next show dialog.

This button introduced after I see very many videos on youtube where users input value to field Increment thinking about changing value not increment. Most of users do not understand what is that for what and how it works. They input random values in all fields what they see, do not understand they usage.

5) We do not change that. Check for new version happens on every run, only once.

NB, thanks for intel.

For replies that you came resonably, I'd thanks a lot for educating me and you have a better view than I did.

Any chance to let us config this later? Enable an option to start a search on dword, more expanded by default, as examples. System defaltus can be as disable, as some users can change this later, because we're aware about float and else.

Regarding updates, I see no reason from you to deny it, and you might deny it for just denying. If you agree, I want to open a pool and see if someone else want to change it. Sure, I'll keep myself in my place: I don't know how to "make" an APK, mod or else. I'm just an user who likes your hard work. Can we have a deal? If the pool says more guys wanna change how often to search for updates, you'll be fine with it? Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

I think this is bad idea. Users can setup something in config and do not know how fix it.

I do not see any problem - select once per run Dword. Selection stay same after reopen dialogs.

About updates - this is our position about this question.

"I think this is bad idea. Users can setup something in config and do not know how fix it. "

They can clean the data's GameGuardian, or back to defaults.

Looks like nothing can be useful what I have said. Thanks for your time, then.

I'm aware this is developer's opinion regarding updates. What about users? including the VIP ones?

• Administrators

You is experienced user. For you does not matter have app dwfaults or not.

But for most users it cause problems they setup something and go to complain "nothing worked".

We rename checkbox - "where it is disappear?"

We add feature and describe it in help - "what is that?"

We add defaults - "aaaa! Old version worked, new not worked! Please return all back!"

We oriented on most users. Not for most experienced.

For exact example of defaults: most of users never add region "others" if search of defaults regions fail.

Most of users never try config speedhack if it cause problems with input events in game.

They try other versions or complain over internet.

Because of that we must use defaults suited for most users. Experienced users like you can adjusted app for you in any case but most users never do it.

You can read thread on this forum about Iruna Online and speedhack. Defaults not worked after update. But possible setup speedhack for work.

You can see what happens.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/14197-gg-cant-use-on-iruna-online-game/

enyby, i use gamerecording app from samsung, the have a nice feature what shows only the games installed on mobile. you can start a game from the list and the recorder automatically starts too.

would be a user friendly feature in gg

Screenshot_20160910-114011.png

• Administrators
2 hours ago, geribaldi said:

enyby, i use gamerecording app from samsung, the have a nice feature what shows only the games installed on mobile. you can start a game from the list and the recorder automatically starts too.

would be a user friendly feature in gg

GG can be used not only for games. Some peoples use it for speedhack taxi app for faster catch orders. For example.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

GG can be used not only for games. Some peoples use it for speedhack taxi app for faster catch orders. For example.

yes i know, but i would be nice if we can start any app from gameguardian