HEROES WILL

ATF8

Name of Requested File:Heroes Will

Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tritonesoft.heroeswill.eu&hl=en

Is the game server-sided: Partially?

Comments: I have somewhat partially cracked those but I need additional help for better features. I Have currently altered my hero level to Max which is 200, that in turn opens up new features in which I can use to obtain new items. It works fine for a bit but then boom it resets my hero level. All items I obtained from those new features stay in my inventory, and I'm able to use them but I'd like additional help for any further cracking of this game please ツ

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Specific (realistic) things you would like to have hacked? 

Nice to kind of know what you want exactly, something I can at least focus on. 

The obvious, Gold, energy , gems, but I've been unsuccessful with them. I'm not sure why I'm able to change hero an team level to max, but it not stick. However features opened by doing so are also temporary yet I keep the items when it changes back to normal. Example--- Team level 50 unlocks higher/harder daily dungeons, but rewards for completing are much better. Easy dungeon you may get 8 tiny xp, potions vs hard gets you 12 Big xp, potions. Also when I change team level to max I can equip higher gears, and when team level returns to normal as it always does, the high level gear I put on hero's stays equipped. I feel like I'm close to cracking but something in missing, bc hero and team level never stay at max for long. I'm grateful with any progression of this and am willing to help with anything I can. But this has got me scratching my head

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, ATF8 said:

The obvious, Gold, energy , gems, but I've been unsuccessful with them. I'm not sure why I'm able to change hero an team level to max, but it not stick. However features opened by doing so are also temporary yet I keep the items when it changes back to normal. Example--- Team level 50 unlocks higher/harder daily dungeons, but rewards for completing are much better. Easy dungeon you may get 8 tiny xp, potions vs hard gets you 12 Big xp, potions. Also when I change team level to max I can equip higher gears, and when team level returns to normal as it always does, the high level gear I put on hero's stays equipped. I feel like I'm close to cracking but something in missing, bc hero and team level never stay at max for long. I'm grateful with any progression of this and am willing to help with anything I can. But this has got me scratching my head

I'll install the game this weekend, but are rewards (xp) known before starting a stage? Or after completion the xp rewarded is "random". 

Sometimes can hack the xp before entering. Sometimes xp is related to hp of enemies in games. 

So find enemies max hp value (don't hack his current hp) then edit max to insane number, game thinks you defeated massive  hp enemy. 

Considering you've managed to find some things, is very hopeful for more. Also the fact you made an effort to hack it entices me to help you more. 

Hope we can Crack this one wide open and have some fun :)

The (XP) is not random nor really based on enemies, however it is based on stages completed. Example: Stage 1 may give 6 xp, while stage 3 gives 16xp, this is actually the method I used to Max my team level to 200. But it doesn't stick for long. My team level is actually at 34. I can use the xp crack, to advance to 200. Then all features like higher dungeons and new forging capabilities can be used however certain actions will cause team to return to original level of 34. But the items I obtained forging or from dungeons I did. Remain in inventory or on heroes.

Screenshot_2016-09-02-21-23-39.png

Screenshot_2016-09-02-21-28-52.png

Screenshot_2016-09-02-21-45-05.png

Screenshot_2016-09-02-21-29-22.png

Screenshot_2016-09-02-21-31-33.png

Screenshot_2016-09-02-21-31-52.png

**PROGRESS**

I have found that when your in the summon screen, if you use speed hack you can accumulate multiple login rewards I've included screenshots here, it took me 5 minutes to accumulate a months login rewards

Screenshot_2016-09-04-13-39-21.png

Screenshot_2016-09-04-14-09-40.png

Screenshot_2016-09-04-13-47-03.png

Archived