[Help]Speed Hack Frequently Disconnected

themeowspy

Question

sorry newbie posting correct me if i'm wrong

when i installed new version of gameguardian 8.5.10 and run a certain online game then i tap the GG floating icon selected the game the moment i tap List of Timers it frequently disconnected me from the game about 1 to 2 sec... but there is no problem with [older version of game guardian] so i think the problem isn't in that online game but in GameGuardian itself... that game is Iruna Online my point is do we really have to stick with the older version of GameGuardian and not update it to make it work?

additional

we can make the older version of GG worked the speed hack by ticking #16 system only on List of Timers not only speed hack but memory editing too but we can't do it with new version 8.5.10

even tried unchecking everything on List of Timers and it still the same disconnecting me from the game every sec then proceed in checking only #16 system dced again but i press fast forward then speed hack work though it dced me again but after that it never disconnected from the game unless i tap GG again result = dced 

i inserted the log

sorry catlog/alogcat doesnt work on me so i used logcatx

Log_2016-08-30_16-05-35.txt

4 answers to this question

• Administrators

We know about that issue. It will be fixed in some next release.

But I can use speedhack in 8.5.10 in this game. Set speed one time and after reconnect use this speed.

8 hours ago, Enyby said:

We know about that issue. It will be fixed in some next release.

But I can use speedhack in 8.5.10 in this game. Set speed one time and after reconnect use this speed.

yep that worked but it also dced me as i mentioned in the topic i created

anyway thanks for replying thanks a lot

i wondered if i should create a new thread(sorry for my bad english it's my 3rd language afterall)

after update GameGuardian.8.5.11 on List of Timers the green highlighted on #16 under system disappeared(should i insert logcat too?)

even so i checked it and speed hack didn't work on Iruna Online

tried to check one by one all green highlighted but speed hack didn't worked aswell

i wondered where that #16 was place

Archived