How to config speedhack / How to report a problem in speedhack

Enyby

• Administrators

Problems can be of different nature:

1 Speedhack destroys the game. It may look like friezes, hangs, some problems in the game.
        1.1 The problems should be observed at speedhack and absent without it. If not, then it is a problem of the game, not speedhack.
        1.2 The problems may be caused by the change of speed, or the fact speedhack connecting.
            1.2.1 If the problem is caused by enable speedhack, then the simple inclusion speedhack to change the speed, they should appear.
            In this case, you turn off all timers in "Intercept timers". Then you turn on any one, restart the game, activate speedhack. If all is well, you turn off the timer and go to the next.
            So you make a list of problem timers interception.
                1.2.1.1 If everything works without them, then the problem is solved - Use these settings
                1.2.1.2 If, however, without them does not work, then you need to make an error report.
                Include all problematic timers in the interception, include logcat record, restart the game, activate speedhack, reproduce problems, stop recording logcat, send me a log on the forum in the archive, with explanations.
                How to collect logcat see link: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7419-how-to-collect-logcat/
                1.2.2 If the problem is caused by a change in speed and no problems when connecting, then you go to "list of timers" and remove the check mark from all timers. Then, put a check mark on one green timer. Check the problem in the game. If there is no problem - uncheck and selects the next green timer. If a problem occurs - memorize this timer, disable it, and restart the game. After checking all the timers you will have a list of problem timers.
                    1.2.2.1 If everything works without them, then the problem is solved - Use these settings
                    1.2.2.2 If, however, without them does not work, then you need to make an error report.
                    Activate all the problem timers, restart the game, turn the record logcat, connect speedhack, reproduce the problem, stop the logcat recording, log send me to the forum in the archive with the notes.
                    How to collect logcat see link: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7419-how-to-collect-logcat/
    2 The game does not change your speed through speedhack.
        2.1 Check that the interception includes all timers. If not all - try to select all.
        2.2 Check that all green timers selected in the timer list. If not all - try to select all.
        2.3 Check speedhack can work for this app:
            If your device is x86 or PC emulator - app must have x86 libs. If they only have arm libs - then speedhack can not work.
            If app can not have binary libs - speedhack can not work.
            If you have android 5 and above - speedhack can not work for Java timers.
            If app use x64 libs - speedhack can not work.
        2.4 If, however, speedhack should work, but does not work - make an error report.
        Restart game, turn the record logcat, connect speedhack, reproduce the problem, stop the logcat recording, log send me to the forum in the archive with the notes.

• Administrators

Read this:

On 20.08.2016 at 11:34 PM, Enyby said:

2.3 Check speedhack can work for this app:
            If your device is x86 or PC emulator - app must have x86 libs. If they only have arm libs - then speedhack can not work.
            If app can not have binary libs - speedhack can not work.
            If you have android 5 and above - speedhack can not work for Java timers.
            If app use x64 libs - speedhack can not work.

Oh,does it mean,iruna online is not a 32 bit thats why speedhack not supported in my phone?i bought this phone just to used speedhack on iruna online,

Edited by Xyxld217

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello sir, I was just testing speedhack with the game 'Horizon Chase'-racing game. I have used GG(8.47.0) in phoenix os(x86) and in my Galaxy A7 2016. In phoenix os the speedhack works much well. I don't have to change any settings there and the speed(0.5) of the game becomes as per my demand. But the problem is in my A7. After changing the speed to 0.5, the touch action don't work perfectly. I touch the screen for some moment and remove the finger from the screen, but the touch action continues to work though I have removed my finger from the screen. 

It is not working. And the problem is not only in one game but also other games. Tiny Bouncer, Hitman Sniper, Cordy. I have played tiny bouncer 8-10 months ago with old version of GG. But now in this version the touch action after increasing or decreasing the speed doesn't work properly. In my opinion may be there is problem in this version of GG. May be adding Java timers in ART causing the problem

Found the problem in the version of GG in which Java timers were added. I have downloaded old version of GG before adding Java timers and they work well. No problem in touch action. All games work well with touch action. Please give some suggestion about this.