Pot Farm: Grass Roots [XP/Gold/Pot Bucks]

NoFear

• Moderators
3 hours ago, xDarkMaster said:

@NoFear, I changed the dword value and I still restarting the game with no effect, just the stupid error.

I suppose I must make hard reset for my phone and login in another facebook account than download the game.

I would try playing on another device and sync the game on that device. 

Then if it doesn't work, well, something got edited that broke the save and is now saved server side. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, xDarkMaster said:

@NoFear, I just maked hard reset on my phone than downloaded the game and now works. Just hard reset and than download the game, play the game, connect to Facebook and start a new farm. :D

Awesome. 

Remember, don't edit too many things you don't know what they are. 

Always remember what you edited them to. 

Game syncs like every edit you do. So you have to be careful not to break your game. 

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, xDarkMaster said:

@NoFear, no problem man - you're a great moderator. Thanks for help. :happy:

Anytime. 

Just keep that as a general rule.  Don't edit too many values unless you know what it is. 

Or, if you don't care and sre trying to find what works and not using an account you care about. 

That's what I do with everything. I will edit massive amounts of values to see what changes. Sometimes I break the game and have to clear and start over. Just a trial and error process. 

Also, this developer will ban. So, keep hacks discrete. Maybe keep a pot bucks plant you can farm and not hack prices to 0. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, xDarkMaster said:

NoFear, can you tell me how to hack the karma and pot bucks quickly and easily? 

Which is karma? Xp?  If so, job board. Give yourself enough xp to level up only twice. Going up 3-4 or more will give sync error, disconnect you server, reconnect and give xp/gold in the amount of your current level. 

Put bucks, first time you unlock the seeds, they give you pot bucks plant. Use that. Or keep planting seeds until you unlock the pot bucks plant. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, xDarkMaster said:

@NoFear, you don't know what is Karma? So look at the picture.

I know how to hack the pot bucks but this is time-consuming and you can show how to make it quickly and easily. ;)

QuickMemo+_2016-10-09-17-41-04.png

One, I don't play the game. 

Two, don't hack karma. 

You will be banned within the next day, if you don't care, I'll share. 

Pot bucks, use repetitouch. Leave phone while you sleep. Wake up to plenty of pot bucks. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, DarylleReign said:

the only thing left working is the free upgrade

can you still find new way to hack coin/exp and pot buck thanks nice tutorial

Probably not. 

These took a long time to find 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DarylleReign said:

anyaws ill still wait for your update even you said you wont :D thank you

It took a long time to figure all this out and many many banned accounts. 

Hopefully someone can pick up where I left off... 

Edit :

Instead of editing a pot bucks plant, look into edit a regular plant to become pot bucks plant instead. Then you just plant unlimited of them... 

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, DarylleReign said:

i really dont know how to look for the plant id etc i really dont know how to search basic in any of the game the only thing i know in gameguardian is to edit a dec value

Edit:

Method I mentioned won't work. 

Have to figure out how they hid/encrypted the values now....  Yay... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.