Pot Farm: Grass Roots [XP/Gold/Pot Bucks]

NoFear

• Moderators

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.eastsidegamestudio.PFGrassRoots

Requirements:
ROOTED Device
• Game Guardian

Guide:
The following guide is based on Pot Farm - Grass Roots version 1.9.2.

XP and Gold
Go to your job board Dword Union search the XP;gold of a specific job with 5 as range. 
So if a job gives 28xp and 321 Gold  your search will be 
28;321:5
Edit the gold to 500000 (is save value to not lose sync). 
XP completely depends on your rank. DO NOT level up more than 2 or 3 levels. Best thing to do is look at how much xp for the next level and double that value and subtract roughly what you have for xp.  Sometimes you can just double the value required to level up. 
Edit and freeze both values. 
To do the job without the items and not spending potbucks, click one you don't have the items for and couch to bring up screen that asks you to pay for the items. Dword search that value. More both another job and do same thing. You'll have 1 result, go to job you rooted and bring up screen that says price, edit value to 0 and complete the job. Once everything is claimed, remove the frozen values and repeat. 

Free Upgrades
Goto item you want to upgrade, the screen that shows instant update price dword search the price and 182;430;1120:21 with it 
So if instant upgrade if 420, dword search 
420;182;430;1120:21
Edit the 420 from results to 0.
Click the instant upgrade and it will ask are you sure you want to upgrade for 0 pot bucks. Click ok and done. 

Potbucks and Pot
Get a pot bucks plant. Click on it and it will tell you how many "buds" it has to harvest.  You can count them sometimes too. 
Dword search that qty and 0 with range of 5.
So if plant said it has 15 buds,  search will look like 
15;0:5
Harvest only 1 bud. 
Dword search 1. Harvest a 2nd bud, search 2. Eventually have 1 result. Edit and freeze to 0.  Now claim from one plant UNLIMITED amount of times. 
Do not claim too much too fast, game will resync (won't lose the plant). 
Just an app like repetitouch to create a macro and let device run over night to earn you many many many pot bucks. 

Video Tutorial:

XP and Gold

Free Upgrades

Potbucks and Pot

Credits for Hacking Guide to NoFear

• Moderators
1 hour ago, iTzHaTeD22 said:

It doesn't work for me everytime used the money halfway done it just shuts off completely and when I go back to the game the money and the exp is not there anymore plz help

Do a couple jobs from job board without hacking them. 

Then try again. 

It works it doesnt shut off but then after 2-5sec there's a message that pops up and it says something went wrong and restart the game what to do? Is it because ididnt do the last part for the gold and xp delete the freeze thingy usaid if that so how to do that?

• Moderators
4 hours ago, iTzHaTeD22 said:

It works it doesnt shut off but then after 2-5sec there's a message that pops up and it says something went wrong and restart the game what to do? Is it because ididnt do the last part for the gold and xp delete the freeze thingy usaid if that so how to do that?

You might still have a hacked value in system too high. 

Dword search the value that it was you made too high and see if you get any results. Then edit to something small. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, digitx said:

My account is now banned. I hacked the Pot Buck & upgraded buildings, generator & water supplies.

potfarmban.png

Confirmed, I'm banned too. 

Didn't connect to Facebook. 

Never joined the portion of Game that you earn points for events. 

Hack discretely... 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, danibosss333 said:

Not work  - hack online online game plz help

You need to be more helpful. 

"Not Work" only tells me you did it wrong. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.