Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josso

Empire war age of thrones

Name of Game: EmpireWar age of thrones
Game Version: V.3.5
Heey guys, i play empire war age of thrones for a while right now and was wondering if there where any cheats for resources like wood, iron, gold and stone. Cant compete against big spenders or cheaters without.

• Similar Content

• By Qusdrok
      Hello Guys. First of all, im new here. So, please be nice to me. Today, I'll be sharing mage class weapon cheat. I found this cheat quite unintentionally. It works on me, idk on you. 

> You can do the cheat at the start of the game. this is for mage class only. for other classes, I encourage you to experiment. 
      After you started the game, follow the following. 
      >Now, open Game Guardian.
      >Click on EXACT SEARCH and make a new search for Dword 501. Make sure you have iron dagger equipped. 
      >Next, go back to the game and equip any iron slongword or equip weapon Goblin Flesh-Cutter (201). 
      >Then, go back to GG, and refine your search to 503 or 201.
      >if the search results are too many, go back to the game again and equip iron dagger. Then, go to GG and refine your search to 501.
      >Do this process until your search narrowed to three search results. 
      if you want to change your current equipped weapon to other weapons, refer below. ( I apologized as this list is not complete for other weapons. I encourage you to experiment to find the correct value for other weapons) 
      >Now, change one of the value of the search result to 369 any number you want by the numbers I want
      FROM 570 TO 620
      OR FROM 360 -> 375 (MAGE CLASS)
      OR FROM 501 -> 509
      OR FROM 700 -> 705
      OR FROM 750 -> 767 (WEAPON SUPER POWER =))))))
      OR FROM 708 -> 737

• By Hackudo
      -> Guys I wanted to know how I do to hack some things in Hill Climb Racing like:
      -> 1. Infinite gasoline
      -> 2. Speed hack
      -> 3. Nitro hack
      -> Good if you can help me by teaching me to do these and Hacks and even but still, I thank you.]
      -> Sorry for the English Terrible.I use Google translator . 
    • By GodOfDarkness
      View File DeathrunPortable☢GodOfDarkness☢OFFICIAL! LAST VERSION
      This is the last file 1.5 updated!
      Added
      Speed
      Wallclimb
      Hp/give hp
      High jump
      Freeze
      Big dot
      Big or jesus
      Small camera downward
      Teleport
      Gravity
      Wall hack
      If there anything problem just edit with es file link down here
      Link:https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.estrongs.android.pop%26hl%3Den%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddownload%2Bes%2Bfile%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_VwzHW9aNG86w9QPuq6CAAQ&ved=2ahUKEwiWlcXgn43eAhVOWH0KHe4VCBAQ5YQBMAF6BAgIEAI&usg=AOvVaw3ncx-n8Ts2w-eSeNgHI72C
      And soon i will post critical ops mod menu so yea hope u enjoy cya ?
      WARNING
      THIS MOD MENU ONLY WORK FOR
      DEATHRUN PORTABLE
      Submitter GodOfDarkness Submitted 10/17/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By GodOfDarkness
      This is the last file 1.5 updated!
      Added
      Speed
      Wallclimb
      Hp/give hp
      High jump
      Freeze
      Big dot
      Big or jesus
      Small camera downward
      Teleport
      Gravity
      Wall hack
      If there anything problem just edit with es file link down here
      Link:https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.estrongs.android.pop%26hl%3Den%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddownload%2Bes%2Bfile%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_VwzHW9aNG86w9QPuq6CAAQ&ved=2ahUKEwiWlcXgn43eAhVOWH0KHe4VCBAQ5YQBMAF6BAgIEAI&usg=AOvVaw3ncx-n8Ts2w-eSeNgHI72C
      And soon i will post critical ops mod menu so yea hope u enjoy cya ?
      WARNING
      THIS MOD MENU ONLY WORK FOR
      DEATHRUN PORTABLE
    • By Riazuddin4887
      Name of Requested File: Stonies

Link To Download:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.upjers.stonies
      Is the game server-sided: yes,but saves data to sdcard
      Comments:help me gg team plz plz

Game Review:-
      Stonies 
      From Cavemen to Settlers
      Discover the fascinating world of the Stonies and experience the earliest era of human history in this unique Stone Age app. In Stonies, you'll slip into the role of a fearless caveman, leading their tribe through the rugged wilderness and fighting to survive.
      Guide your prehistoric kin through various evolutionary stages, and make use this extraordinary Stone Age app's countless customization features.
      Help your tribesmen to transition from simple cavemen to skilled settlers by assisting them with everything from everyday hunting and gathering tasks to building their first village in this gripping life simulation.    

Harvest resources, by chopping wood, smashing rocks and collecting fruit in this Stone Age app     Craft diverse weapons and tools – from spears to fishing rods    
      Process fibers, leather and wood     Construct huts and buildings necessary for life simulation     impressive animated comic-style graphics 
      Stonies – A Prehistoric Life Simulation  Now you can experience the Stone Age on the go. Hunt and gather, craft and build – from simple beginnings, you can develop the furnishings of an early settlement and explore new ways for your tribe to live, and even thrive! Soon, your charges will develop from primitive cavemen to experienced settlers with a wide range of skills.
      With every level in this Stone Age app, you'll be able to do more and customize your prehistoric settlement. Accompany your cavemen on the journey of a lifetime in this riveting life simulation.