GG cant use on Iruna Online game

Diazt

Question

15 hours ago, Enyby said:

GG is started in time of collect this log? I do not see any detection by game.

GG is started in time of collect this log? I do not see any detection by game.

yes sir,.i did open gg before i record it e.e wait im gona try to upload again

47 minutes ago, honey1 said:

it crashes sir :( wont work on me

im gona create logcat now sir on the apk u send me

Sir here is the catlog..thanks :)

2016-08-19-02-51-57.txt

This is the latest i got sir..i did open gg before recording then game crashes before i can open it

• Administrators

Problem not in GG. Problem in changing game speed. I installed original version and can run with running GG.

I select speed one - game reconnected but worked. Then problem not in GG detection. Problem in detection of different time of client and server.

I try use minimal difference in speed like 1.0001 - All works fine.

I check on 1.2 - worked (+/-). But if I slow down to 0.4 or select big speed - game momentally detect that.

I think game send own time to server. Server compare it with own time.

It can not by bypassed.

Issue closed.

And for last - Game reconnect after any little pause. For example - change speed of speedhack need pause of game for very little time but it always cause reconnect.

Because of that you can not search numbers in any hacker tool. Every search cause reconnect and lost values in memory.

Hi! I have fixed my issue with speed hack on iruna: 

- you need an Old version of GG

- you should untick all the boxes at list of timers on GG. Then go to 16 columns and tick only 3 boxes. Sry for my Bad english. I hope it Will work for u as well.

@Enyby

is it possible to de/accelrate the game with fps changes? i mean if you have a slow phone and you get framedrops the game will not reconnect also if the game speed drops

i saw on another game of you turn the speedhack on, the game hangs for one second. this can be detected from aanticheatthreads(if its the same like pc) 

on pc we inject the hack at the same time the game.exe is started.

maybe its better we can start apps from gg with directly inject (how you call that if its no injecting?) 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, geribaldi said:

is it possible to de/accelrate the game with fps changes?

Play with timers. no any other way. If you lucky and developers is not good - you can get described behaivour.

i saw on another game of you turn the speedhack on, the game hangs for one second.

Ptrace process cause pause it main loop. If game used main loop then it look like freeze.

If game use another threads - it can be running on search or speedhack inject.

But in latest version add many other stuff. because of that we need completly pause all threads on work with speedhack.

This is better from allow read partilly changed data. We need write many info and this write must be atomic for target app. Else we can get problems.

on pc we inject the hack at the same time the game.exe is started.

On Linux no good way for do this. LD_PRELOAD not working in all kernels. We need ptrace app and change memory of process. And we need do that after linker and after all libs loaded in most cases.

On 20/08/2016 at 5:44 AM, Owldy said:

Hi! I have fixed my issue with speed hack on iruna: 

- you need an Old version of GG

- you should untick all the boxes at list of timers on GG. Then go to 16 columns and tick only 3 boxes. Sry for my Bad english. I hope it Will work for u as well.

Does it still work? If so send me a link please