Alter a value that doesn't change

Insertnamehere

Question

I've learned to alter values that change often by searching for them a number of times.  But if I have a value that never changes, and when I search said value (ex. 2000) it brings back 100,000+ results, how can I narrow it down to see which of these affects my target?  I tried changing all of them at once but of course the app crashes.  Thanks in advance! 

10 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Try use group search if have some numbers near.

Thank you, I see now what "group" is used for.  Unfortunately I am on iOS, and this does not have a group function.  Do you know if there is another way to search groups?  Such as searching "2000; 1000; 500" if those were near each other?  Does iGG recognize the ; to mean group?  

22 hours ago, Enyby said:

Try use group search if have some numbers near.

Thank you, I see now what "group" is used for.  Unfortunately I am on iOS, and this does not have a group function.  Do you know if there is another way to search groups?  Such as searching "2000; 1000; 500" if those were near each other?  Does iGG recognize the ; to mean group?  

Ok im using my rooted android now.  Where can I find Group Search?  Thank you

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

Distance. Read comments below video. Read help inside gg about group search.

Hi, I am searching for a fixed value too and have the same problem as Insertnamehere. Where I get too many hits at the moment. I have tried the group search as suggested but it doesn't seem to find the correct address, just wondering if there are other methods of searching?