Enyby

Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

As far as i know, you can't hack a certain car(s). you can only obtain them by purchasing them or winning them on their own event, other method will get you ban.
The script provided by @Enyby works all the time for me - but my personal advise is not to run the script more than once, if you need to (re)run another event script (e.g. you have two events currently active) you need to restart the game first to reset the previous alteration.

Also, all server-sided stuff (tokens, BP, permanent pro upgrade, licenses) can't be alter thru our GameGuardian app, even if you did this will not sync on your game data the next time you connect the game online.

You can alter the Pro upgrade of the car temporarily but it can only run on their own event (R&D, EDD, championship or World Tour), never run them on TLE and MP - this will put you to cheaterboard (CB) and eventually, ban.

At least we can do the trick for Free class upgrades, credits, ET and Max upgrade.

Lastly, never ever make an alteration to the Mastery rewards. This will surely ban you when you claim it. I lost many account due to this.

This is all based from my experience, please correct me @Enyby if there are part that I'm wrong.

Read 4pda.ru topic. I see some ids there.

How to hack R&D safely..like changing race type,time,number of quality points,upgrading car..please help me..

What is the rnd id code of sagaris se buddies? 

Hi ! Can anyone help to with Car collections? Couldn't find IDs and tutorials to claim rewards one more time. Thanks!

Sir how to hack mastery event ... Plz sir i want to hack the champion box also in inventory ..plz u have any lua script

Edited by Anish11111

Car id BMW i8 please

On 3/21/2019 at 12:37 PM, WongNdai said:

Car id BMW i8 please