Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

• Administrators

No. You make elite cras not elite because use profile from not elite car.

Mp4-31 - you search wrong data because it no have MAX and it can be filled anything. Usually zeroes. But you search it as 5. So it is not work.

6 hours ago, Enyby said:

No. You make elite cras not elite because use profile from not elite car.

Mp4-31 - you search wrong data because it no have MAX and it can be filled anything. Usually zeroes. But you search it as 5. So it is not work.

Thanks again for the new info, and Is there a way to fix the elite system? But i don't have any elite cars left to gain back the original elite data

And i tried searching the MP4-31 with 184;0;0;0;0:17 but it didn't worked, then i remembered what you said and because i unlocked it with 5;5;5;5 then maybe the data was converted into that but i already tried that and it didn't work either..

then i tried with 184;5;5;5;5::17 and it worked!! Turns out if we already converted it to cars with MAX settings, it'll stay that way unless you change it back to 0;0;0;0 and you need to add :: to gain the search 

• Administrators

From 4pda. I do not check this.

If the elite is missing the tuning.
After the values of the tuning elites (ie 4, -4, -4,4) there is a long number, followed by 1D, 0D, 1D. So, if you put 256 instead of 0D, then the elite tuning returns.
Probably instead of 4, -4, -4,4 there will be zeros, they can be changed to fours.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=492661&view=findpost&p=64021931

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

From 4pda. I do not check this.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=492661&view=findpost&p=64021931

I'm sorry but i don't quite understand, i tried it on Sbarro Sparta with 185;10;10;10;10:17 and looked for the 1D,0D,1D or the 4 zeros that i should change to 4,-4,-4,4 and also tried 185;4;-4;-4;4:17 but there's no luck On It

5 hours ago, Enyby said:

You need understand structure of car profile for do that.

I've been learning about it and watched the tutorial videos on the gallery section and read articles related

But so far still no luck, maybe it's just me and i need to improve more 

But hey, i won't give up that easily and probably needs some time to learn more

And thanks Enyby, thank you 

This gave me more knowledge and motivation to improve myself 

And also hope that this helps others too

Best of luck to us all

So I made a stupid mistake (twice) by entering a TLE without restarting the game when running hacks. Ended up finishing the race in 0.00.00. Got banned obviously. About 3 weeks later now, I'm beginning to think that it's a permanent ban. 

Is there any way to get the game to ignore the ban? For some reason the Antiban v1.0 patch from lucky patcher doesn't seem to work. Nor does v2.0. Am I doing something wrong? Should I try to do something different?