Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

5 minutes ago, Enyby said:

If your account encrypted then on apply patch "new_cloud" from Lucky Patcher you start from scratch. If not - you save your credits and some cars.

So does a account automatically gets encrypted or not encrypted to the cloud ,or it stays encrypted or not encrypted when it is created

1 minute ago, DarkenVamp said:

Bro, I linked my G+ and FB account, and they both got banned, any way to retrieve them or unban myself? Tried Lucky Patcher but I can't connect to G+ or FB now ;_;

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

It happens when you do this with lucky patcher for some reason you have to wait for a while now then try to connect but pray that your data is not erased from you accounts otherwise start from scratch. For now make a new account, but in my case it was 5 or 7 months ago I got banned on my first account unbanned it but could not log in, same with my second one used my third account and got banned but when I logged into my first account, I did not lose any data was luckey but I got banned again now waiting for it to remove cuz I don't wanna risk my data again.

@DarkenVamp After ban you never can use same social accs. Forgot about that.

@hadiawais649 I don't know why some accs encrypted or not.

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it.

Woah WTF, is that steal from Gameloft Company ?

How to find a code of track? Just use the "Param" number in Generic Event?