Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

@Enyby @FADL198Hey guys.uhmm.1 got something so share.did you know that you can decrease the amount of tests.it all happens in the 3th lab test 31.i tried to do what ever needed to be do but I ended up edit other codes.remember lab 3 has 15 test.it somehow dropped to 8 and skipped a vew tests.

i wish I had made a screens hot but I hope this can come in handy for you guys.you are pros in the coding.this will be good if you're to late or you don't have much time to play.

1 more thing can some1 link the tut for multiplying the dubbed thank in mastery or anywhere whiteout ban .I can't keep using titanium to use extra tank.i don't level up.right now I'm way to fast or strong for  a level 10  you know..

Edited by Wickedgano
Link coders

@Enyby can you help me in this problem? because I over did the car id change with trion nemesis hack and in result my tuning menu got buged and most of the time I try to tune any of my cars my game crashes only tapping on the tunning button mostly every time it happens, its stuck in my account so uninstalling and reinstalling did not work please help my on this one

Edited by hadiawais649

5 hours ago, hadiawais649 said:

@Enyby can you help me in this problem? because I over did the car id change with trion nemesis hack and in result my tuning menu got buged and most of the time I try to tune any of my cars my game crashes only tapping on the tunning button mostly every time it happens, its stuck in my account so uninstalling and reinstalling did not work please help my on this one

Same thing happens to me as well only after i sync my cloud data..
Too pissed off with this..
Infact not only tuning my game freezes for 2-3 sec after finishing race and clicking NEXT,

While searching for car in the garage,

I dont know what really happened,

Even have compained to GL,

As they said to clear cache,

re-install game and everything but nothing helped me,

Any suggestion @Enyby brother??

33 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. Start from scratch with clear all data.

Ok...how to clear cloud data?

Anyways @Enyby Brother my old Cloud data account was banned permanently but now the account us working but all data is cleared..

What if i get ban again by that account?will it be permanent or temporary?

On 6/29/2017 at 3:29 PM, prince92 said:

Ok...how to clear cloud data?

Anyways @Enyby Brother my old Cloud data account was banned permanently but now the account us working but all data is cleared..

What if i get ban again by that account?will it be permanent or temporary?

you must wait 3 week

- first deleted your account and recover again https://myaccount.google.com/preferences?pli=1#deleteservices

- remove access A8 https://myaccount.google.com/permissions

- Wait 3 week

or go in here https://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/283/

Is there a way to finish race with AI on R&D Porsche 911 GT3 RS as you do on regular races?

To finish race on 1st place right after start!

I modified once the race type(on AI race) to Elimination but all quest appeared with "???" and when race started I wasn't able to plaay because race was like a replay...

On 6/29/2017 at 1:15 PM, Enyby said:

Use patch in LP.

I don't know.

Ok @Enyby brother then again after i clear the data...
i have to do the trion car hack to unlock other cars.>
so any advice on how to stay safe from this bugg again and unlock all token cars??

ANd also i guess am in CB already as i have got banned temporarily once so again doing this maybe end me up with permanent ban isnot it brother??

Edited by prince92

I unlock  R&D Labs with SpeedHack is it safe?

I used time jump once (for 22h) and saw that event time droped with 22h and remained like that.

With SpeedHack the event time remain the same after restarting game.

Hey @FADL198 buddy how you man?how is your progress going on that apk??
May i know till when we will be able to use your development??
Am so excited cause you know @Enyby brother has suggested me to reset the data and start from scratch..and we all know the pain to start from scratch..
Finger cross for your development..
Praying for your work and wishing best of luck to you..

WHY WOULD GAMELOFT HAVE ALL THE FUN ;):D

On 7/2/2017 at 2:36 PM, prince92 said:

Ok @Enyby brother then again after i clear the data...
i have to do the trion car hack to unlock other cars.>
so any advice on how to stay safe from this bugg again and unlock all token cars??

ANd also i guess am in CB already as i have got banned temporarily once so again doing this maybe end me up with permanent ban isnot it brother??

Helloo @Enyby Brother how are you?and how you doing?
Seems my brother is busy in something mysterious so he hasn't got any time to reply an advice for the issue i mentioned lately :p
As well as one more suggestion;as i saw the EDD hack video posted lately as we all can see he was using the car which isnot being bought by him....how is that possible to use a car without buying it??