Enyby

19 hours ago, Enyby said:

ID first event R&D Porsche 911 GT3 RS >>> 9749
Worked search 9749;7::18 

Lab1  9749 to 9755
Lab2  9756 to 9766
Lab3  9767 to 9781
Lab4  9782 to 9798

Source: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=492661&view=findpost&p=62610856

WOOOOWWWWWW? Thanks @Enyby brother
BUT
Maybe i will miss to claim this porsche as i bricked my cell day before yesterday and will get back today eve can i finish the R&D in time????

On 6/22/2017 at 5:57 PM, FADL198 said:

Yes i can,

first,sorry bro I just replied to your comment, because yesterday I stopped playing asphalt 8,,Next update i will to show how to hack rnd/edd/championship

Holy Shit thats COOL AF buddy

Ok take your time and do provide us the lifesaviour...
Great hopes from you as well as with @Enyby brother ?

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Enyby said:

I do not know. But you have 7 day for start rd and 14 for finish it. I think that is it enough.

Ok @Enyby Brother you mean to say still R&D hasnot started right??i have still 5 days to get back and start R&D??

Need one more help @Enyby Brother & @FADL198 Buddy..umm..i knw Am going off topic But as its too Important cause its beEn 3 days am struggling but...all these occured caused of game crash while syc cloud data..please have a look at the screenshots provided below...please help me...

2366334_080e040ae28bded794393a012fdca009c823ebc3_0.jpg

6 hours ago, Enyby said:

7 day for start rd after gameloft start event. 14 day to end event after you start this event.

I didnot understand brother..has the event started or there is time for the r&d to start?

I dont know cause you must have seen the issue am going through...

HELP!!!

is there anyways to resolve the issue am facing?? @Enyby Brother & @FADL198 BudDy??

• Administrators

Gameloft start event. After that you have 7 days for participate on it.

If you do not start RD in this 7 days then you lost this RD.

After you start this RD you must end it in 14 days.

If you do not do this - RD autofinished by time.

And you can not start any RD in any case if you have less from limit stars. You have zero stars. I do not know exact limit but it something around 60-120 stars. You need pass carrier events for obtain stars.

3 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Gameloft start event. After that you have 7 days for particip ate on it.

If you do not start RD in this 7 days then you lost this RD.

After you start this RD you must end it in 14 days.

If you do not do this - RD autofinished by time.

And you can not start any RD in any case if you have less from limit stars. You have zero stars. I do not know exact limit but it something around 60-120 stars. You need pass carrier events for obtainstarss

Ok i gOt that brother i mean i cannot sync my cloud data and my progress and thats the two cloud account i got afTer reporting GL...i had 600+ stars as u can see the pro storage all credits and went to 0..

15 hours ago, Enyby said:

You must make local backups. For example with Titanium Backup. This can avoid this issues.

Thanks for your reply @Enyby brother being off topic ques..

All i know is am screewed up with data sync and GL isnot replying my mails nor is intending to do anything to resolve the issue..
So i guess its time to have a new account hack cars in short start from 0 and get ban for 14 days and set myself again on track..
:'(