Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

@ Enyby   Please be boring to get an update of the script every time you patch it, but I am willing to donate to you if you teach, a tutorial on how to update the scritp for future updates or if you think it is possible to update a patch for the scritp

Edited by natalan

Whats the fun if you cant play with hacked car in mp or TLE? The moment you enter with a hacked car you are in cb . and the way @Enyby showed to hack credits . It takes only 20-30 min to get ban. No dis respect but your tricks are out dated dude & if we request something new you just ignore or deny. Have You become like gameloft ?

[added 3 minutes later]

And by the way your lucky patcher cloud id changr script also dont work anymore. My root is working fine. Before i updated lucky patcher & before asphalt's 4.3.0j update it worked . Now it dosent. 

Screenshot_20190724-000746.png

Can you tell me how to hack any car in asphalt 8 4.3.0j ? Or give me any Vidio link .? Because when I purchase any car and try to increase gears then they told me to on internet connection ? I hope you can give me some solution ?

• 4 weeks later...