Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

1 hour ago, ChkDsk said:

Hi guys, is there a possibility to increase free upgrades still to be claimed from car collections, since tokens upgrades are not avoidable in max section?

U can change credit to free Up

4 hours ago, ChkDsk said:

Hi guys, is there a possibility to increase free upgrades still to be claimed from car collections, since tokens upgrades are not avoidable in max section?

Why do you need free upgrades while car tuning upgrade (not pro kits) can be easily hacked?

Edited by rathaROG007

1 hour ago, rathaROG007 said:

Why do you need free upgrades while car tuning upgrade (not pro kits) can be easily hacked?

I know about max section respect to pro one, but when there are tokens upgrades they get back to previous config when I restart A8. I had this problem even with Murciélago. So I thought to claim some S free upgrades from car collections even if idk yet how to modify them when claiming since it gives too many results.

50 minutes ago, ChkDsk said:

I know about max section respect to pro one, but when there are tokens upgrades they get back to previous config when I restart A8. I had this problem even with Murciélago. So I thought to claim some S free upgrades from car collections even if idk yet how to modify them when claiming since it gives too many results.

It's strange. All my cars never get reset even though some need token. Maybe you should try this little trick. Before you play next test, modify your car upgrades, finish the test, and finally, you must force close the game (do not exit from the game's menu). 

By the way, free upgrades and other offline contents like extra tank can be hacked. Now I don't know their ID and I have no idea how to easier find them.. Play some masteries to collect more class S free upgrades. Then you can track its number. Let try to find their ID or other clues and I'll get back here when I get some goodies. 

Edited by rathaROG007

4 hours ago, rathaROG007 said:

It's strange. All my cars never get reset even though some need token. Maybe you should try this little trick. Before you play next test, modify your car upgrades, finish the test, and finally, you must force close the game (do not exit from the game's menu). 

By the way, free upgrades and other offline contents like extra tank can be hacked. Now I don't know their ID and I have no idea how to easier find them.. Play some masteries to collect more class S free upgrades. Then you can track its number. Let try to find their ID or other clues and I'll get back here when I get some goodies. 

Ok thx, I will rather try this trick next. Unfortunately I already used all S upgrds in mastery time ago, and I have  some of them ready to be claimed in only 2 mastery collections, already completed. But Idk their specific ID or how to track out them in a precise way. I will stay tuned for further info or if I get new ones.

13 hours ago, ChkDsk said:

Ok thx, I will rather try this trick next. Unfortunately I already used all S upgrds in mastery time ago, and I have  some of them ready to be claimed in only 2 mastery collections, already completed. But Idk their specific ID or how to track out them in a precise way. I will stay tuned for further info or if I get new ones.

Here is the update from me.

For the free upgrades, the number of every free upgrade is encrypted. I can't find their ID. You know it's also hard to track the encrypted value. I would never try this when I have only a few free upgrades.

The easiest way to hack free upgrades (include others except token) is to modify the mastery reward. Mastery rewards are not encrypted. They are easy to find. For example, challenge 1 rewards 1000 credits, 2 rewards 2000 credits, 3 rewards 3000 credits, and 4 rewards 1 free upgrade and 4000 credits. You can just simply search for "1000;2000;3000;4000::1500" (The distance between two rewards is about 500). And from 4000, go to check the nearby values, and the right "1" should be in between the values which are similar to those the 4000 is in between.

Screenshot_2018-12-24-18-24-59-966_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.png

21 hours ago, rathaROG007 said:

Here is the update from me.

For the free upgrades, the number of every free upgrade is encrypted. I can't find their ID. You know it's also hard to track the encrypted value. I would never try this when I have only a few free upgrades.

The easiest way to hack free upgrades (include others except token) is to modify the mastery reward. Mastery rewards are not encrypted. They are easy to find. For example, challenge 1 rewards 1000 credits, 2 rewards 2000 credits, 3 rewards 3000 credits, and 4 rewards 1 free upgrade and 4000 credits. You can just simply search for "1000;2000;3000;4000::1500" (The distance between two rewards is about 500). And from 4000, go to check the nearby values, and the right "1" should be in between the values which are similar to those the 4000 is in between.

Screenshot_2018-12-24-18-24-59-966_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM.png

The trick works :-). About S upgrds in mastery, ok it would be a great thing but as I told you no more mastery awards to claim. Only in car collections which I cannot track. But I solved with previous trick and seems stable. Thx again.