Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

• Administrators

@peanutbrittle I dont know. I'm old and I do not remember anything. But something tells me that the gallery has a lot of videos on this topic. In YouTube, too, and in Google you can find a lot of information, and not to terrorize the old man in unconsciousness and marasmus.

Hi..Enyby  Asphalt 8 v3.6.0k in android i aam facing 3 day this problem i am get connect internet but not connect just loading long finally not connect...its same problem ...Enyby your asphalt 8 connect internet pass or fail same my result  .....RELAY Me....

Screenshot_2018-05-15-23-33-11.png

On 5/14/2018 at 9:58 PM, Enyby said:

@peanutbrittle I dont know. I'm old and I do not remember anything. But something tells me that the gallery has a lot of videos on this topic. In YouTube, too, and in Google you can find a lot of information, and not to terrorize the old man in unconsciousness and marasmus.

I see, sorry for that. Anyhow, I come up with another way to generate ETs, by modifying collection rewards.

If anyone had already realized that modifying mastery rewards to get a lot of ET will only fall to being ban, this method I discovered is still safe.

If anyone interested I would gladly help you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

* 227  Zenvo TS1 GT Anniversary Edition
* 228  Rimac Concept S
* 229  Sbarro GT1
* 230  Rezvani Beast Ailpha
* 231  Mazda RX8 Special Edition
* 232  2018 MacLaren X2

On 4/20/2018 at 8:16 PM, prince92 said:

My bad am sorry apologies to @Enyby broda...

And those who are facing issue with edd.lua

Try this;

1. Find filters and change 100>9,999

2. Run edd.lua

3. Dont hide the script let it run in foreground..

I REPEAT DONT HIDE...

This worked for me...

hi.

please fix lua scrip. it doesnt work at rimac rd event...

12 minutes ago, Enyby said:

sir, can you please help me out? on my searching i found a PC trainer which works well in stopping the time. Later i used a trainer spy which would read the process the trainer uses to stop the race time. i have the address and hex data. how can i use the available data to use in game guardian? i have sent you the data in message

I think the timejump functionality to unlock labs doesn't work anymore, i have tried it many times for 3 devices. It will show the lab 4 unlocked banner but it doesn't really syncing.

Edited by peanutbrittle