Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

Hello Enyby ... my old version my 218 car i have update latest version v3.6.0 get One car hidden missing my total car 217 i do not know were is my car

Enyby ... I have one question in this v3.6.0 total car v225  

Ferrari 458 Italia have 2 code (29&141)? Same car code.

Hello Enyby ... Asphalt 8 v3.6.0 in this version  villian Wheel Car  has been removed. I am hack car but failed.not found car in this version.

Please Enyby you have to try hack car

Car..Name   Villian Wheels 

Hack Code id car..  208

Hi@Enyby it seems like modifying a mastery reward will totally lead you to ban (tried more than twice on my dummy accounts). So I'm wondering if we can instead modify the car collection rewards, the credits, ET, free upgrades.

For modifying ET rewards, actually, I made a search to one of the credit rewards on the car collection (since that finding a small integer ET reward is hard) hoping that if I could search it, I could just goto to it then scroll down a little and find the ET rewards count. and modify it before I claim it.

But unfortunately, I can't find the ET count. Do you have any idea to get it done? or at least a a search group to search with?

Edited by peanutbrittle

Hello Enyby ,,,  your script

a8-hack-events.lua and a8-hack-edd.lua

I am  EDD Hack latest Car winng But iam finished race get failed result see This image...

Screenshot_2018-04-19-22-57-31.png

Plz Help Enyby update .lua script

4 hours ago, Enyby said:

For me all worked. Script 1.2.2 hack events.

Helloo @Enyby bro 

Edd script not working after challange 20 and also in non of AI challange please check once

Have to play manually every AI race 

And script works upto challange 18

It doesnot modify the (classic/infected)finish race: 1 or race time: 1:30:000 laps 1 racers 8 its same even after running the script please check once thank you ??