Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

Well sorry to read this someone's account is banned. Well in simple way don't use script for become top in list of online event that's a bad idea. Better you have to restart the game before you going to play online event. It's okay if you not become 1st in online event but other side you will be never be banned. Enyby is right buddy you need to start again totally fresh start don't be sad you will be get all things in 4 hours well BP I never tried and i not suggest to you for get the BP cars just wait for event you will be get that BP cars and others.  Oh yes enyby i have a small question how that guy is able to make time 9secs ? in a online event. Well is he will be get banned or not that's my question. Well i not want to do that i am happy with my position ? 

IMG_20180208_141154.jpg

• Administrators
1 hour ago, A11a10n3m3 said:

small question how that guy is able to make time 9secs ? in a online event. Well is he will be get banned or not that's my question. W

I do not know. I think they will be banned soon.

Hello Enyby  I have 6 months using your event script   i have event hack r d hack ed hack chimpian hack   No BANNAD id    i have all hack  this i am don't play maltiplayer its get BAN  this way...Thanks 

Hello Enyby  please Link Me asphalt 8  save progress data  i have google save data  and other website   .. for android  save data  send me  Link..... Please.....

Enyby hello.. asphalt 8 v3.5.0j 

Have new issues found ..i have car hack

Iam 131;5;5;5;5:17 change 210 OR other car vules But car hack.. successful  But 131 is trion nemesis car is token car in this version old money car... how get hack any car 3.5.0j please

On 8/2/2018 at 8:30 PM, asimraza said:

i have all hack  this i am don't play maltiplayer its get BAN  this way...Thanks 

What you mean? that you cannot play multiplayer or events with the R&D cars win with the script?