Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

Sorry I don't know what to call them,  but I meant those values which are use to find the sub missions in every r&d test with the test id,  I've seen people say that every r&d uses different values in them. 

Edited by hadiawais649

• Administrators

Usually enough the test id for that.

50000;7::18

for example.

50001;7::18

and so on.

Of course you can try search by some noticeable values like time limit or sub goals numbers with group search. But this is less efficient way.

2 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Usually enough the test id for that.

50000;7::18

for example.

50001;7::18

and so on.

Of course you can try search by some noticeable values like time limit or sub goals numbers with group search. But this is less efficient way.

Thanks just wanted to know this gonna try it cuz it's my last resort to get this car I'm gonna clear lab 3 today but used my saved tokens to reach here,  and now I got no time to beat lab 4. 

55 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You can use script.

Or try make car PRO.

Don't think making the car pro is gonna help in knockdown or drift tests because a little bit of mistake punishes you and I honestly don't have enough tokens to fix those punishment,  but thanks. 

Edited by hadiawais649