Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

• 2 weeks later...

my ios how to use igameguardian hack R&D,EDD....@enyby

On 3/10/2017 at 11:22 PM, Enyby said:

RnD by script.

how to hack 
how to hack ios operating system

scr_1507042991.jpgscr_1507043011.jpgscr_1507043022.jpgscr_1507043075.jpgscr_1507043089.jpgscr_1507043100.jpgscr_1507043147.jpgscr_1507043162.jpg

On 11/09/2017 at 11:24 PM, sujaygamer said:

I guess u hacked any mc laren car

Mclaren cars are not to be normally upgraded

They  need to pe upgraded pro upto level 10

Hopefully it helps

And one more thing to all the gamers and hackers

Hack the game then upload to cloud

Then uninstall game and fresh install the game and u will be never banned.. I skipped the mid procedures like data disable and asphalt data rename in android/data as all of the hackers are pro..

1. Well I know that f1 cars are impossible to upgrade without there respective events so its stupid to hack them.

2.thanks for the tip will try that to avoid any potential ban.

3.I have found a solution to my problem did not fix it tho, as I told you that car I'd hack can damage the tuning menu and causes crash ,you first need to delete any cached data that takes storage in your phone and either restart your phone or use any memory cleaner like clean master to close any app that is taking unnecessary memory from your ram, now this is important open the game and go in your mastery of Bentley continental gt v8 and try to do in its tuning menu it works 100% with this car for some reason now you can access any cars tuning menu and the game will not crash as frequent before the above method you can do this in the collection menu with the same car but mastery is better ,and events like r&d won't let me upgraded the car or bike unless you use my method @Enyby please tell the people this method who also have the same problem this can save there account but you have to do it every time when you want to upgrade. P.s @Enyby can you tell me the r&d I'd for Suzuki hayabush 

Edited by hadiawais649

On 9/24/2017 at 8:48 PM, Gregorio1988 said:

Someone remembers the final Ducati R & D code, because I forgot and I can not get the parameterization to hack today's R & D

On 9/24/2017 at 8:48 PM, Gregorio1988 said:

Someone remembers the final Ducati R & D code, because I forgot and I can not get the parameterization to hack today's R & D

Test 1-----9934

Test 2------9935

And etc

U can use

99xx;8;7;1:300

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question. In this update, Vulcan and some cars require token to tune in MAX page. is it possible to fully upgrade the MAX stat by GG without being banned? 

Edited by bogiatunganh
lack infomation