Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

• Administrators

This RD is old. And all info about it present in DB. You can use DB and hack all manually. I do not have time for investigate what need do for hack all.

Previous script I am only translate from textual instruction how to hack by Valeedol and other users from 4pda.ru.

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

This RD is old. And all info about it present in DB. You can use DB and hack all manually. I do not have time for investigate what need do for hack all.

Previous script I am only translate from textual instruction how to hack by Valeedol and other users from 4pda.ru.

yes i can use the manual hack, and i'm now understand it's not easy to make a script. am just taking a chance :-D

thanks, we appreciate your effort making things easy for us.

• Administrators

In general, I wrote a new script. He breaks down all events.
Career, relay, F1, skill, RD, EDD, championship.
EDD breaks down under the full program, with the replacement of all events, which allows you not to miss the tests. Although not tested.
RD breaks down so that all tests automatically give 100 marks and close all tests from one key.
Career also automatically gives 5 stars everywhere, and in the 9th season you do not need to have a max car, and in all seasons only a dodge is needed.
In the relay, an automatic victory and 5 stars. Cars are everywhere.
All restrictions on the stars have been removed. As in the relay race, and in a career. And all seasons are unlocked.
All races will auto-finish.
In the skill removed the limits from all cars and all the races, also autofin.
In the championship in the race there is no auto-victory, but the time is increased in all races.

In general, complete chaos and destroi. Just know the buttons to collect rewards, credits, stars and so on.

The script can be downloaded from our website. There is a video there, with it in action. Passed all a little in test purposes.

Total: if the hand does not fall off, you can use the script:
Go through the whole career, closing absolutely everything for 5 stars. Relay, including. For F1, the F1 car will be needed to get into the season, and then, on Darth, we close everything for 5 stars.
Total, we get the expansion of the warehouse for the stars.
On all machines you can close completely the skill and take away from them all the diplomas.
Any taxiway or a taxi pass with minimal effort.
Championships are also simplified in passing. 10 minutes before the finish, you can back up.

Well, like a cherry on the cake, you can get a ban if you become so bold. Although you can live offline. Then the bana will not be exactly.

@Enyby brother would you mind creating a lua script to buy all cars?

Not sure but maybe there can be someone like me facing the lag problem cause of something like tunning kits hack done alot....or something else...

So maybe they are thinking to reset the cloud data and start from scratch but are hesitating to do that cause of the pain in a** of buying cars,decals all over again...like me...

It would be a huge appreciable work brother...please do something if you have time and if you dont mind on that.....

Dont take me wrong brother am not ordering tho just requesting on the behalf of peeps like me....Thanks in advance bro..god bless you have a good eve....

@Enyby  For the LUA script in Mastery section, all rank require were unlock. But why did not you change a bit in the script to force running whatever challenge of each car. So that there will be no need to finish all the challenges to get all mastery rewards. The lock number can change to -1 to unlock the next challenge. Hope you understand what I mean :)  

Edited by rockym