Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

On 2017-5-7 at 2:59 PM, Enyby said:

No, I do not have data for this.

I do not think you can help. Data encrypted.

Ah I see. Okay. Thanks anyway. 

Any suggestions about how we can find the events and modify them, for the new Corvette EDD? 

On 5/8/2017 at 9:54 PM, Futurnet said:

for autocomplete all mastery races:

looking for 7; 1; 0; 0; 0; 0; 8::25, then refine for 8 and replace with 1 (reduced the number of racers from 8 to 1)

looking for 7; 1; 0; 0; 0; 0; 6::25, then refine for 6 and replace with 1 (reduced the number of racers from 6 to 1)

looking for 7; 1; 0; 0; 0; 0; 1::25, then refine for 7; 1::5, then refine again for 1 and change with 0 (number of laps from 1 to 0)

Enjoy your hack and future banning.

- i do not understand exactly what 7 and 1 are for?

- i tried searching the first group search, and refine with 8, but it still gave me a huge results.

- can u elaborate the procedure for this? and where should I put the car id for the mastery?

On 5/7/2017 at 4:59 AM, Enyby said:

No, I do not have data for this.

I do not think you can help. Data encrypted.

On 5/8/2017 at 10:48 AM, Umutates20 said:

Enduro hack code ?

20 hours ago, LuciferHawk said:

Ah I see. Okay. Thanks anyway. 

Any suggestions about how we can find the events and modify them, for the new Corvette EDD? 

4 hours ago, peanutbrittle said:

Can I also have a hack instructions for this current Corvette GS EDD?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Gammerr said:

Event code for Enduro double down guys

Patience... I am working on an enduro database for the corvette, just like the one i posted on page 9. I'll try to get as much of it done before I post. So far I have codes all the way to challenge 17 which is an AI race. I could share what I have but it may be incomplete, but should at least get you to challenge 17 (or more since I plan on updating it some more). 

@Skullboyq @FADL198

1 hour ago, DarkSunshine said:

Patience... I am working on an enduro database for the corvette, just like the one i posted on page 9. I'll try to get as much of it done before I post. So far I have codes all the way to challenge 17 which is an AI race. I could share what I have but it may be incomplete, but should at least get you to challenge 17 (or more since I plan on updating it some more). 

@Skullboyq @FADL198

That's wonderful. It would be amazing if you could post how you go about this. Please let us know if there's any way we could contribute :)

On 5/9/2017 at 9:34 PM, LuciferHawk said:

That's wonderful. It would be amazing if you could post how you go about this. Please let us know if there's any way we could contribute :)

On 5/9/2017 at 10:12 PM, peanutbrittle said:

@darkshine very much appreciated :-)

so, I am going to upload this file because it should get you to at least challenge 51 and should get you about 40000 enduro points if you double the points after each Ace race. It is not complete, and cannot update it, at least for today. I may have a little more time throughout the day, and should have more time tomorrow early in the morning. 

I would highly suggest to cash your enduro points after you complete challenge 51, and start from scratch to get the additional 20000 enduro points to get the Corvette. Sorry for the inconvinience. I will try to update it at least one more time to get the remaining challenges, challenge 52 - challenge 59.

Hope it helps someone out there.

Also, if you  know what you are doing, and have info for races that I do not have in this file, please update and reupload. Have fun. Chears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE as of 14May17 / 1048 AKST:

I have been able to update the file a little more. Hopefully this helps a little more. i renamed the file to v1.1 to differentiate the updated from original file.

@fadl15  @Skullboyq  @Enyby  @peanutbrittle  @LuciferHawk

Enduro - Corvette v1.1.txt

Edited by DarkSunshine
Updated attachment

On 5/14/2017 at 2:38 AM, DarkSunshine said:

so, I am going to upload this file because it should get you to at least challenge 51 and should get you about 40000 enduro points if you double the points after each Ace race. It is not complete, and cannot update it, at least for today. I may have a little more time throughout the day, and should have more time tomorrow early in the morning. 

I would highly suggest to cash your enduro points after you complete challenge 51, and start from scratch to get the additional 20000 enduro points to get the Corvette. Sorry for the inconvinience. I will try to update it at least one more time to get the remaining challenges, challenge 52 - challenge 59.

Hope it helps someone out there.

Also, if you  know what you are doing, and have info for races that I do not have in this file, please update and reupload. Have fun. Chears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE as of 14May17 / 1048 AKST:

I have been able to update the file a little more. Hopefully this helps a little more. i renamed the file to v1.1 to differentiate the updated from original file.

@fadl15  @Skullboyq  @Enyby  @peanutbrittle  @LuciferHawk

Enduro - Corvette v1.1.txt

Thank you very much for this one.

Do we have here an instruction to use this edd search keys? can't find it anywhere here

Can any one tell how ppl are using Aston martin volcan in an any event where its not possible to use it like the latest tle event where you can only use Mercedes Benz biome but ppl used volcanic as well please tell me how to use this hack

Screenshot_2017-05-20-11-01-26.png

Edited by hadiawais649

On 2017-5-13 at 8:38 PM, DarkSunshine said:

I would've loved to contribute to this list, but unfortunately, I have NO idea what I'm doing when it comes to searching for these params. Would you, at some point, be able to post a tutorial or something showing people how to extract data? If more people learn and work on a database together, everyone benefits :)

On 5/20/2017 at 1:59 PM, hadiawais649 said:

Can any one tell how ppl are using Aston martin volcan in an any event where its not possible to use it like the latest tle event where you can only use Mercedes Benz biome but ppl used volcanic as well please tell me how to use this hack

Screenshot_2017-05-20-11-01-26.png

you'll need to find the biome car using its id, and change it to vulcan id.