Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

12 hours ago, DarkSunshine said:

For Lotus Evora Sport R&D,

search DWord   9705;7;1:50   for the first test, and scroll down to 9706 for the second test... and 9707 for the third test, and so on and so forth... and the rest is history my friends. Enjoy!

how'd you know that the first test should start with 9705? where do you find the ids of the future events?

25 minutes ago, peanutbrittle said:

how'd you know that the first test should start with 9705? where do you find the ids of the future events?

for the new rd car, its first id test is the one next to the last id test of previous rd car.

for old rd car, use database on the first page  

Has anyone been able to start the Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport EDD via GameGuardian? If so, what are the Enduro Cars and rewards? If not, we will find out about the rewards and Enduro Cars after the end of Lotus Evora Sport 410 R&D.

On 28.04.2017 at 11:51 PM, McLarenP1Boy said:

Has anyone been able to start the Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport EDD via GameGuardian? If so, what are the Enduro Cars and rewards? If not, we will find out about the rewards and Enduro Cars after the end of Lotus Evora Sport 410 R&D.

How can I start R&D again 

On 4/4/2017 at 10:38 AM, Bonchen said:

1. simply set the lap from 2 into 0.

2. use car's id and pro (e.g 1xx;10;0;10;0) to find and modify pro lvl

for find any race id, what use code bro?

so, I've been able to change some of the parameters for the daily tasks. By using the database zip in the first page, I have been able to find the actual event, and changed the reward. But once I complete the task and go back out to get the reward, it resets back to the original reward.

Has anyone been able to change the daily task, like if it says to perform 5 barrels change it to do one barrel? Or has anyone successfully been able to change the reward and actually get the reward you changed it to?

Any help would be appreciated.

On 25/04/2017 at 2:25 PM, DarkSunshine said:

For Lotus Evora Sport R&D,

search DWord   9705;7;1:50   for the first test, and scroll down to 9706 for the second test... and 9707 for the third test, and so on and so forth... and the rest is history my friends. Enjoy!

Excellent. Thanks a ton! 

I'm having some trouble with modifying the event params for the ghost races though. Any pointers? At the moment, I'm trying to convert everything to a classic race with the main goal being collect quality checks (param 14), the reward being 17/18/whatever number of checks that event needs for completion.

I managed to change the ghost race to a classic event, but I cannot figure out how to change the main goal (I could set it to 1 perfect nitro or whatever if I find it).

How are you guys tackling ghost races?

EDIT: Figured I could just change the number of laps to 0. Since you start off ahead of the ghost anyway, the race starts and ends instantly and you come out first.

Edited by LuciferHawk
Figured out a solution to my problem

Guys I m getting ban in this asphalt 8 after trying hacking the game how can I not get ban by hacing this pls reply soon I know many people new this method but I just simply hacking r and d or just speed hack it after certain time I got ban and unable to play please guys help me out lucky patcher trick is not working 

Dear @Enyby, do you have any plans to update the database again with the new R&D and EDD events? The Corvette event starts soon and I was wondering if we'd have an update before / soon after that :)

Is there any way we can help with the process?

for autocomplete all mastery races:

looking for 7; 1; 0; 0; 0; 0; 8::25, then refine for 8 and replace with 1 (reduced the number of racers from 8 to 1)

looking for 7; 1; 0; 0; 0; 0; 6::25, then refine for 6 and replace with 1 (reduced the number of racers from 6 to 1)

looking for 7; 1; 0; 0; 0; 0; 1::25, then refine for 7; 1::5, then refine again for 1 and change with 0 (number of laps from 1 to 0)

Enjoy your hack and future banning.

Edited by Futurnet