Asphalt 8: Airborne Database

Enyby

Hey can any one. Plz tell me how to hack proto keys in R&D events...  Alpine  celebration..

N how to use Lab4 9688 to 9704 ids in game gardian...  Reply plz

On 1/30/2017 at 8:48 PM, Jinna said:

It works, u should change the race goals too i.e replace 0 with 1 for quality check for main goal

Ok firmed it works after several attempts. But it still unstable when you change the code, back to the game, and start the race, the mission backs to the original goals. The reason probably because of some advertisements appear, then the code location changed and our modification was no longer correct, I think.

17 minutes ago, rockym said:

Ok firmed it works after several attempts. But it still unstable when you change the code, back to the game, and start the race, the mission backs to the original goals. The reason probably because of some advertisements appear, then the code location changed and our modification was no longer correct, I think.

Buddy can you tell me how to search that and hack r and D event please I m searching that but it's not coming I really need your help I m searching labno;9692; checkpoint;test no:50 but it's no working

3 hours ago, Gammerr said:

Can any please help me in hacking the r and D test I m writing the code like

Labno;I'd;test no; checkpoint:50 is this correct if this wrong please correct me    thank you

ID;any race goal(somewhat bigger Value should be easy) search Dword

Just pause the game while race is loading with gg, and search again and change this time and play, works fine

How do u change quality checks for the main goal? I mean which variable is needed to change?

For ultimate ai challenge, u see 16 0 0 16 0 0 16 0 0   u should change the first 16 to 15 And next two 0s to 1

43 minutes ago, Jinna said:

Just pause the game while race is loading with gg, and search again and change this time and play, works fine

For ultimate ai challenge, u see 16 0 0 16 0 0 16 0 0   u should change the first 16 to 15 And next two 0s to 1

@Jinna You mean pause the game after pressing start race (even the tasks have been changed back to original) or after going into the game at stage counting down 3 2 1 for racing? Just want to make sure since prokeys are coming to slow... :)

Edited by rockym

Sorry but that's not working in r and D hack

For lab 3 and test 19

I have written codes like

I'd(9673);2900(racegoal drift);19 (laptest);14(check points):50

Not working

Please can you give me the example of code like that I have mention

Thanks

And search by dword without encrypted

And thanks for your help

1 hour ago, Gammerr said:

Sorry but that's not working in r and D hack

For lab 3 and test 19

I have written codes like

I'd(9673);2900(racegoal drift);19 (laptest);14(check points):50

Not working

Please can you give me the example of code like that I have mention

Thanks

And search by dword without encrypted

And thanks for your help

Lab 3 test 19

Search  9673;1375;910;455:200 ?

3 hours ago, Jinna said:

Thank ya Bro

Thankyou very much but when I change the value and play the game in r and d after the test complete it shows convection error and I have to restart the game and I don't receive any thing please tell me 

And what is 1375,455,200

Can I hack prokeys and promote boxes

And how

Thankyou very much but when I change the value and play the game in r and d after the test complete it shows connection error and I have to restart the game and I don't receive any thing please tell me 

And what is 1375,455,200

Can I hack prokeys and promote boxes

And how as I have try to hack prokeys boxes it it's not permanently changes please help me 

8 hours ago, Jinna said:

And for normal one