Cheat request: Tactile wars prisms

turukturuk

• Moderators

Gold and xp is all I've managed so far... 

I've change prices to negative on buying cards. 

Changed achievement to payout more. 

Converted the gold to prisms on the shop (when you buy gold using prisms). 

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, turukturuk said:

Could you do a quick walk though on making the card values negative and the xp cheat?

The negative values is purely visual and useless. 

The xp cheat. 

Goto your achievements. 

Dword search 4;xp.qty:5or9or13

So some achievements have multiple values (you claim reward and then got need to complete greater amount to earn next reward). 

So if the the reward is 500 xp and is the first level of that achievement your search will look like this. 

4;500:5

If it is the 2nd level of will look like this 

4;500:9

If you know the first level and 2nd and 3rd and so forth the search will be like this (if first reward is 250 2nd 500 and 3rd is 750)

Then 4;250;500;750:13

Then filter by the value you want to edit. 

If you have multiple results, do increment edit to pinpoint value. After you do increment, close achievements window. Go back to it. See what the value changed to.  Edit to large value. 

If you haven't unlocked the achievement, goto address. Scroll up. You will eventually find 4 followed by qty required to earn achievement for each level. 

Just edit to 1 or 0.

Claim xp reward. 

I tried this with gems and it didn't work. 

• 1 year later...

@NoFear hey :) i just started playing the game and wondered if you tried archivements give you money, prism and a silver card they may be added later to the game. I couldnt find their address by your method maybe it prism can be hacked by those archivements. 

Edit: xp hack doesn't work either it resets after battle :/ i really liked the game 

Archived