Enyby

Funny quotes about GameGuardian

https://intl.mtp.tencent.com/cheat.html

MTP provides an intelligent anti-cheat solution to solve all kinds of cheating problems, such as memory modification, speed modification, virtual machine APP, GameGuardian.

GG now something similar with such general process as memory modification or speed modification.

MTP anti-cheat solution can cover more than 300 thousand GameGuadian versions and their variants.

Wow. They cover more version than exists. Around 200 version of GG exists at all.

Or they mean different possible package names? Then they cover too less, because different packages names can be more then 19928148895209409152340197376.

yup your correct game gurdian has virus my anti virus ditected it

It is not a virus but sends your data to Chinese servers, so I wouldn’t use it, find a root method for your device on XDA forums.

We need to say to the FBI

it just looked suspicious gameguardian my intution was going off always make you got antivirus aka internet condom

it said catch me if you can files man ??????????

I am scared men ???????????????

I tried to download the 64 bit in my 2nd device and it finish after several minutes my device just restart itself and its lagging insane and i think it got the virus

I warned you guys dont download 64bit

nothing that you know of, basically all trojans/malware work in the background, like snooping in your texts, calls, and through your camera. i wouldn't advise getting naked in front of your phone's webcam. if you do, they will post the nudes on to the dark web. i also would not advise typing passwords on websites, even if they are the real website. trojans have people behind them and they will look at your passwords as you type them in and steal your accounts. DELETE THE PROGRAM. after you delete it and all its other files, contact a phone repair place to get it checked out. you should also get a legit antivirus on your phone just to be sure.

- I deleted it immediately though

- That dosent solves all the problems, if you want to be completly safe u should do a hard reset to your device.

I installed it and I found something called catch._me._if._you._can in the SuperSU logs I never gave access to anything called that just the two game guardian apps

- I uninstalled game guardian, this solve the problem?

- No, do a hard reset to your device and then the problem will be solved.

I don’t think some people in the comments defending GameGuardian really understand what this is, I downloaded this to hack an offline game named World Conqueror 3, I downloaded GameGuatdian from its official website and got catch.me.if.you.can, GameGuardian requires root access, when an app gets root access it can modify your device in any way it wants, it could even do advance things like break your device or even install viruses as system apps. Luckily because I mod android a lot, I keep full Nand backups of my tablet and just restored one, but for a little kid who thinks this is legit it might not be so easy for them to get rid of it.

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

How many of these people think the Earth is flat?

Review to a script:

the mod does not work, the jump gets the blue screen and the other mods makes the game guardian close.

Response from script's author:

That's because you need to get a more powerful device, that's enbys problem, not mine.

(Read the image or description) Roblox Jailbreak script (#492ojibz)

Comment on the official YouTube channel:

Guys, if you download GameGuardian, you get a Virus! Be careful, don't do it!!!!!