Funny quotes about GameGuardian

Enyby

• Administrators

Enyby - ROFL!

On 12/27/2016 at 4:36 PM, Skullboyq said:

You are a GameGuardian veteran lol :D . Welcome back!

Thanks, but I've never really gone anywhere, I just don't say a whole lot!  In fact, I don't remember the last time I posted in the regular forums.  Busy, busy, busy....

But, since my main tablet is finally rooted, I'll be checking in a bit more.  Enyby must be one of the best Android programmers I've ever seen, so I've not been getting in his way (he certainly doesn't need my help), though I'm around for technical stuff when needed.

• Administrators

bro. Your app have caused me a lot of troubles.

How to prevent time-cheating on offline game based on Cocos2dx?

Recently I'm working on a mobile offline game based on Cocos2dx-lua.

I found an app on Google Play called GameGuardian which can set the time speed. The app maybe modify the method gettimeofday() in libc.so. I've tried many APIs such as os.time(), SystemClock.elapsedRealtime(), but all failed.

Could somebody please give me a way to avoid the effect of the app?

On 1/3/2017 at 9:11 AM, Trasd said:

Enyby - ROFL!

Thanks, but I've never really gone anywhere, I just don't say a whole lot!  In fact, I don't remember the last time I posted in the regular forums.  Busy, busy, busy....

But, since my main tablet is finally rooted, I'll be checking in a bit more.  Enyby must be one of the best Android programmers I've ever seen, so I've not been getting in his way (he certainly doesn't need my help), though I'm around for technical stuff when needed.

Whoa!! here comes the EPIC :D

where've you been, bro??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

GameGuardian is a highly recommendable app for Android in english to help you fully benefit from your device. Developed by 枫影(尹湘中), it’s an app that is 98% safe as verified by the complete report by Virus Total. Just like other similar apps such as Uptodown Android, 9Apps, Game Hacker, Xender, Google Play Services, MTK Engineering Mode, GameGuardian packs a number of features into its 3.11MB in comparison with the average app size of 4.3MB in its category. Additionally, the app can be used in Android devices with the version 4.4 or higher. GameGuardian has a total of 251,472 downloads on Uptodown, currently. Furthermore, in the latest version, 8.2.1, uploaded on 07.27.16, the program includes improvements and slight error corrections.

• Administrators

ATTENTION!!! Downloading this app you expose your smartphone at risk !!! I downloaded this app yesterday and today writes the antivirus application that is dangerous. And with its data folder is called like this (catch_.me_.if_.you_.can_) is a folder with information about the application.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, reed265 said:

oh well, removed already. LOL

damn, this virus makes me be the first

in grand chase M!!!

16195107_1306004692790908_2849885589067297184_n.png

My favorite part in this screen shot... 

LVL1   1st place.  Lol

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

My favorite part in this screen shot... 

LVL1   1st place.  Lol

damn it's too obvious I cheat this game bro. maybe i won't be able to open this game again :D

EDIT: No, I'm not banned bro, and I get all the prizes :D

Edited by reed265

• Administrators

I been wondering why google do nothing about this kind of website,thy ruined every online game on Android platform,and thy are so cocky.

http://androidrepublic.org/forum/forums/public-mod-hack.24/

https://gameguardian.net

And we can get abunch of it just by searching 'Mod Apk'.Arent thy ruining google income profit?Why google do nothing to stop them?

• Administrators

I have downloaded Game guardian on its official website after downloading the file I have installed it.. Root Permission pops-up then I grant it but suddenly another one pops-up saying a silent auto installation is blocked and it has the Game Guardian icon still and it ask Root Permission but it isn't named GameGuardian it has random text names and It occurs during between 40% to 60% of installation i cancelled the root permission and it ask me to retry the installation twice but I cancelled it but still after all the Game Guardian works normally even I didn't install the extended files that request to download..I am pretty sure it was also from GameGuardian but idk what it is.. I tried using Cheat Engine apk too and I use it I try to select process and I found out Game Guardian is named Catch_.Me_.If_.You_.Can Wich made me think GameGuardian might be doin a dirty job running in the background I googled Catch Me If You Can and I see a movie about it and it's a movie about fraud and I guess Game Guardian is referring to that movie..Means they might doing fraud/odd things on your device. I tried going to Game Guardian forum but they close the signup or registration and I guess they are avoiding people to ask about it..Game Guardian use to be good but now it's quite suspecious and some antivirus detected it as Trojan. :/

I been wondering why google do nothing about this kind of website,thy ruined every online game on Android platform,and thy are so cocky. 

http://androidrepublic.org/forum/forums/public-mod-hack.24/ 

https://gameguardian.net 

And we can get abunch of it just by searching 'Mod Apk'.Arent thy ruining google income profit?Why google do nothing to stop them? 

@NoFear lucky he doesn't know our channel, bro LOL