Need help with timer settings

fllwr

Question

[GG 8.5.10]

Thanks in advance.

"List of Timers"

1. Given a speed, how to find out which one to change?

Since List of Speed/Timers both have 39 entries, I thought #20 timer is speed x1.0 (#20 speed), #21 timer is speed x1.2 (#21 speed), etc.

But it is not the case. After bisecting, I fount that speed x3 is #6.

So #1...20 timer is mapped to speed list entry 20...39, and #21...39 timer is mapped to speed list entry 1...19 (or 19...1)?

2. I assumed that if I unchecked all four select boxes, the speedhack will become a nop.
    I selected x3 speed, and unchecked four select boxes around #25. But the game is still at x3 speed.

"Intercept Timers"

1. Given a speed, how to find out which one to change?

List of Speed/Timers both have 39 entries, but this list only has 19 entries.

2. What is this? What is the relation between this and Speed/Timers?

I only find out that enabling this one introduces some additional side effect, independent of "List of Timers" settings.

2 answers to this question

• Administrators

1. No any mapping exists. It is different timers in app. All of them use x1 if disabled or current speed from panel if enabled.

2. If you unchecked timers it speed stay always x1. In your case you haved another timers checked. Becaused of that game stay speedhacked.

All changes with timers apply only after press OK in the dialog.

3. Some timers from Intercept map to many entries in list.

Intercept timers indent for resolve problem in intercept timers. If Intercept (enable speedhack without any change speed) cause problems - you need find bad timers here with try check one by one. After you find bad - check all others and report to this forum with logcat catched from first run speedhack with enabled only bad timers in intercept. We investigate this issue.

4. See above. Intercept is managment for intercept different timers. List of timers is managment of speed of already intercepted timers.

If you do not intercept any timers - in list all timers be red and do not change anything.

If you intercept timers - all possible timers be intercepted with GG. If you do not select anything in list - it means speed x1 for all timers.

Usually it means - all works same as without speedhack. But speedhack can have bugs or side effects. In this case you need search bad intercept as I write above.

Of course all timers have friendly name like "gettimeofday", "time", "ftime", "clock_gettime" and so on. For you this does not matter anything. But for developers it can be useful to prevent work of speedhack.

Because of that we can not name timers. Only numbers. This is enough for usage, but complicated to understand what name of concrete timer for developers.

Archived