True Skate doesn't work with cheat engine

BrS71

Name of Game: True Skate
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): Paid in Appstore of Amazone
Version: 1.4.3 (build 50)
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: True Credits (xp)
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes. I've tried like everything. I've tried to find the number of True Credits in "auto" mod.. It find some and than when continued to search other one it doesn't found anything.
Comments: Please let me know, if there's something I could do. It's extremely hard to reach that much True Credits (xp) to buy a god d*** color of wheels. Thank you guys!

Edited by BrS71

• Moderators

I'm like 90% sure I hacked the credits once before. 

You need to hack the base value for a move if I remember correctly. I could revisit it. Been over a year since I hacked it. 

I remember hacking this game, it was pretty simple, juat find cost of a mission and search it in DWORD, edit it to - and when you purchase you get true credit, I forgot the exact value because it was a few months back

Thank you! Finally some answers..

I remember hacking this game, it was pretty simple, juat find cost of a mission and search it in DWORD, edit it to - and when you purchase you get true credit, I forgot the exact value because it was a few months back

That sounds great.. I hope they did not patch it. If you'll remember please let me know! Thank you.

EDIT: There's like 30+ of vaules.. How can I know which one is that I need?)

I'm like 90% sure I hacked the credits once before. 

You need to hack the base value for a move if I remember correctly. I could revisit it. Been over a year since I hacked it. 

That sounds pretty hard for me.. Find that base value. A tried it with olie for example.. But this.. If you could revisit it, like you said, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Edited by BrS71

39 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I have an old apk that I think I used when I hacked it, would you like the old apk? 

Thank you for your help. I have and original version and I want to keep it updated.. That's why I want to "just" hack it.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, BrS71 said:

Thank you for your help. I have and original version and I want to keep it updated.. That's why I want to "just" hack it.

Is an unmodded original apk... 

Hacking older version then updating sometimes is way  easier. Shadow Fight 2 is a perfect example of that. 

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

Is an unmodded original apk... 

Hacking older version then updating sometimes is way  easier. Shadow Fight 2 is a perfect example of that. 

I didn't realize that. Must there a special store version, or it will recognize itself? Anyway. Could you please upload it? With some details how to do that? It's pretty hard to gain some XP in this game so I don't wanna loose it for no reason. I'll try it at first on my tablet - that should be okay. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, BrS71 said:

I didn't realize that. Must there a special store version, or it will recognize itself? Anyway. Could you please upload it? With some details how to do that? It's pretty hard to gain some XP in this game so I don't wanna loose it for no reason. I'll try it at first on my tablet - that should be okay. Thank you!

You can backup first with titanium backup

1 hour ago, Kentuf said:

You can backup first with titanium backup

Pretty good tip. Thank you. Will that backup my save files, or how is working?

EDIT: Seems to work fine. I've just backup it.

Edited by BrS71