Android - Internal Sound Recording?

geribaldi

@d2dyno @Enyby or any other guy who has deeper android experience.

Do you know if its possible to record the internal sound on android without using microphone or any cable solution.

I still use a gamerecorder from samsung and a video to mp3 app to grabb sound from apps like spotify, djay 2pro, mixtrax, and deejay but the quality is to bad.

problem is that this apps a lot cpu power and ram. recording a video in the background make a lot lags, noise crackling and a ***** delay from 0,5 seconds and more.

@NoFear, do you have friends under the AG Modders? if yes, please ask this guys if they can look into dejay 2 pro 2.24

with this app you can mix mp3 tracks with a perfect beatsync. you can record your mixes as wav or ogg file.

and this app have a killer feature, you have access to all spotify songs in full quality, your playlists etc. 

the problem is, if you use any spotify song, sound recording is disabled by app because of spotify license blablabla.

i bet there is anywhere a settings in the appfiles where you can enable spotify recording.

i have no experience with android moddding and where i must search (smali, ccsharp?)

if you find anyone, tell him i will donate with cash, or with 1 year masterpackage( includes all hacks we sell one www.artificialaiming.net) if he play pc games too.

thank you

• Moderators

Mostly really need Spotify modded to not disable internal recording. 

I can check with a few of the modders at AG. Some very very talented modders.  Hopefully theu can do what you would like. 

Archived