Pixel Car Racer (Android)

LethalLighting

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, JauntyJackalope said:

@NoFear hi just asking is there a chance to hack the rpm or maybe the parts?

Haven't tried. 

Use that site to convert values and search the floating value of rpm possibly. 

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

Haven't tried. 

Use that site to convert values and search the floating value of rpm possibly. 

@NoFear i tried to search the speed of my car and it show 4 F value, then if i change the value it will return into original value eg.orig speed 186 if i equip a parts it will become 240 now i change the value like 2.355 and i tap modify it will go back in the original speed 186 how do i change it permanently?

Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-57-20.png

Edited by JauntyJackalope

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JauntyJackalope said:

@NoFear i tried to search the speed of my car and it show 4 F value, then if i change the value it will return into original value eg.orig speed 186 if i equip a parts it will become 240 now i change the value like 2.355 and i tap modify it will go back in the original speed 186 how do i change it permanently?

Screenshot_2016-09-02-13-57-20.png

Look for either the cars unmodified speed (nothing added to the car) and see if that works. 

If not, see what the speed increases by for a part. That increase is what you'll search for.   Basically edit the part instead. 

@NoFear what site you use to convert values?

Is the second post on this thread.... 

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Look for either the cars unmodified speed (nothing added to the car) and see if that works. 

If not, see what the speed increases by for a part. That increase is what you'll search for.   Basically edit the part instead. 

Is the second post on this thread.... 

@NoFear thanks buds for giving me the idea now i can modify my car speed permanently look at the speed of my car 2k hahaha :D cheers mate..

Screenshot_2016-09-02-20-17-35.png

• Moderators
2 hours ago, JauntyJackalope said:

@NoFear thanks buds for giving me the idea now i can modify my car speed permanently look at the speed of my car 2k hahaha :D cheers mate..

Screenshot_2016-09-02-20-17-35.png

No problem.... 

I enjoy helping others hack games. 

• Moderators
11 hours ago, JauntyJackalope said:

@NoFear bro, i have a question -i already modify the speed so how do i modify power, weight and grip in the same address?

Best would be, since you found speed, goto the speed address location. Look nearby at other values and see if something looks like it could be the other stats. 

i just used lucky patcher and it worked fine its just for the paid stuff that it hacks... i was able to get the crates free and when you open them if you dont like the stuff you got then you can sell it aka infinite money...and im on a non rooted phone on marshmallow 6.0 hope this helps.

Edited by j03y

Just now, NoFear said:

Best would be, since you found speed, goto the speed address location. Look nearby at other values and see if something looks like it could be the other stats. 

@NoFearthanks bro, i got it now :D speed, power, weight and grip i can now modify them to create a BEAST car and i tried it in r35 gtr ran a 6.16s hahaha with NOS thanks a lot..

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/1/2016 at 11:21 AM, NoFear said:

Use this code 

Paste code here 

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/compile_java_online.php

Where you see 999 and 1001

Put your range of values you want to convert .

Game uses floating values and you MUST EDIT 2 values.  Editing 1 does nothing. Editing only the other, cause cheat detection. 

can you explain this to me and tell me how to make it in exact value dword.thumb.PNG.067924ce667b27f97fbfec20367304a4.PNG this value 983,041 is a x15 herb Capture.thumb.PNG.c00e12001ab08fc97b158dfb1fdd726d.PNG and 1,376,258 is the x21 potion. i need help to get the exact value or herb and the potion.