I can see values.

verbatix

Question

• Administrators

Good.

Problem in your firmware. You have very customized theme. Usually text in edit field is white and background is black. But in your theme background is white. For other reason (Another bugged firmware) I must use white text. It cause white text on white background.

For fix these problem I develop method for detect unreadeable text. It not work on your case because in your have different background for selected edit and unselected.

I add this case and now it properly detected and background fixed to black color.

May be edit look different from others in your firmware but it is better from white on white.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Enyby said:

Yes. I need this logcat but I cannot download it from here. May be some technical error. Upload it to sendspace.net and post link for download it here.

The attachment was uploaded, 'Added to post', then removed as an attachment. Thus, the link that was put into the post via 'Add to post', was invalid. I re-uploaded this specific attachment.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, verbatix said:

You are my master. Now everything works. Where was the cause of my problem?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zb503w

Thank you very much for your help emoji78.png

Try this test and report about results. I improve detection of low contrasted colors and make preffered colors from theme from device.

GameGuardian.git_signed.apk