Pre-Release Games Talk

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Here are two I can't wait to see:

Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour

I personally LOVE the MC series (the first was terrible, but 2+ has been good). They have incredible multiplayer, and a pretty decent soundtrack. I can't wait to see what the new release brings to portable gaming. I hope they simultaneously release the game on Android and iOS

Some videos and Screens (Taken from Gameloft):

ScreenClip.png

MC4_Barcelona_02.png

Dev Diary:

Angry Birds: Star Wars

Honestly, I'm amazed they convinced Lucas to allow them to use Star Wars...Anyway, I'm always open minded about Star Wars games, as most of them are interesting, and unique. I just hope it won't be Angry Birds Space, with Jedi costumes.

angry-birds-star-wars.jpg

Video:

Rockstar Games has announced that Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, or GTA Vice City is coming to Android later this fall, as part of the games 10th anniversary celebration. For those of you who were old enough to play video games a decade ago, Vice City is a name you would know in your sleep.

Anyone who has played this fantastic game, would be familiar with the stylized 80s feel and the in-game music of that era, and the free roaming make-believe Miami world that you could explore on a motorcycle or a jacked car. Thanks to Rockstar’s commitment to porting its popular games to mobile devices, GTA Vice City is headed towards your Android device, “featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements.”

Although there is no specific release date from Rockstar, the later this fall should be enough of a signal, to expect the game by the end of this year. Of course, if we hear of any developments, you’ll be the first to know. Till then, check out this video clip of Vice City to refresh your memory of this cracking game.

Credit d3dyno http://gameguardian.net/forum/user/2194-d3dyno/

and his blog is link is below

• Administrators

Rockstar Games has announced that Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, or GTA Vice City is coming to Android later this fall, as part of the games 10th anniversary celebration. For those of you who were old enough to play video games a decade ago, Vice City is a name you would know in your sleep.

Anyone who has played this fantastic game, would be familiar with the stylized 80s feel and the in-game music of that era, and the free roaming make-believe Miami world that you could explore on a motorcycle or a jacked car. Thanks to Rockstar’s commitment to porting its popular games to mobile devices, GTA Vice City is headed towards your Android device, “featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements.”

Although there is no specific release date from Rockstar, the later this fall should be enough of a signal, to expect the game by the end of this year. Of course, if we hear of any developments, you’ll be the first to know. Till then, check out this video clip of Vice City to refresh your memory of this cracking game.

I heard about this one, and can't wait! These games are super entertaining, and fun to cheat :D

This is copied from my blog jst see it......http://crk-blog.blogspot.in/2012/10/rockstar-games-has-announced-that-grand.html

satyam you copycat.. :angry: