Help me cheat crisis action

Producer2m

Question

14 hours ago, Producer2m said:

crisis action game in our country has been developing a way to anti cheat cheat do not use ? as removing anti cheat , please help me Link apk : https://www.fshare.vn/file/6NJF9QNQGR9N

Gentlemen, please understand that we dont can teach everyone "how to cheat in one of million games" for free.

With our gameguardian app, you got the most powerful hacking application on the worlds android market completly for free. Thats not all. You never must pay for a update.

But our admin must rent a server/month, he must pay for a very good coder and he have 8 little hungry daughters, no joke!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So please be fair and use the forum search or google. 

I know, search the Internet is not easy because of a lot of answers ;) but if you want a personal teaching from us, please use our VIP Section. I personally take  time for you to show you how to beat the crisisfire (this is the anticheattool inside this game) and give you a special gameguardian tutorial how to hack this great game with all the tips and tricks you need know.

Please send 10$ via paypal to [email protected] with your forumname+ "crisisguide"

and you will get the gg fullservice for crisis action (if you want a modded apk with blocked anticheat xtra for you)

thank you for your understand

2 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Quý vị, xin vui lòng hiểu rằng chúng tôi không thể dạy cho tất cả mọi người "làm thế nào để ăn gian trong một trong những triệu trò chơi" miễn phí.

Với ứng dụng gameguardian của chúng tôi, bạn có những ứng dụng hack mạnh nhất trên thị trường thế giới android hoàn toàn miễn phí. Đó chưa phải là tất cả. Bạn không bao giờ phải trả tiền cho một bản cập nhật.

Nhưng admin của chúng tôi phải thuê một máy chủ / tháng, ông phải trả cho một coder rất tốt và anh có 8 chút con gái đói, không phải trò đùa !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Vì vậy, hãy công bằng và sử dụng tìm kiếm diễn đàn hoặc google. 

Tôi biết, tìm kiếm trên Internet không phải là dễ dàng vì có rất nhiều câu trả lời ;) nhưng nếu bạn muốn có một giảng dạy cá nhân từ chúng tôi, xin vui lòng sử dụng mục VIP của chúng tôi. Cá nhân tôi dành thời gian cho bạn để cho bạn thấy làm thế nào để đánh bại các crisisfire (đây là anticheattool bên trong trò chơi này) và cung cấp cho bạn một gameguardian hướng dẫn đặc biệt như thế nào để hack trò chơi tuyệt vời này với tất cả những lời khuyên và thủ thuật bạn cần biết.

Xin vui lòng gửi 10 $ qua paypal để [email protected] với forumname của bạn + "crisisguide"

và bạn sẽ nhận được gg  fullservice cho hành động khủng hoảng (nếu bạn muốn có một apk modded với chặn Xtra anticheat cho bạn)

cảm ơn bạn đã hiểu bạn

I understand and thank you

4 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Gentlemen, please understand that we dont can teach everyone "how to cheat in one of million games" for free.

With our gameguardian app, you got the most powerful hacking application on the worlds android market completly for free. Thats not all. You never must pay for a update.

But our admin must rent a server/month, he must pay for a very good coder and he have 8 little hungry daughters, no joke!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know, search the Internet is not easy because of a lot of answers ;) but if you want a personal teaching from us, please use our VIP Section. I personally take  time for you to show you how to beat the crisisfire (this is the anticheattool inside this game) and give you a special gameguardian tutorial how to hack this great game with all the tips and tricks you need know.

Please send 10$ via paypal to [email protected] with your forumname+ "crisisguide"

and you will get the gg fullservice for crisis action (if you want a modded apk with blocked anticheat xtra for you)

you can make a video for therein do I trust to deal

use crisis action old Version.. for south asia

dowload here.. CAsea70.apk

the old version safe for anti cheat.. but!! if want to remove anti cheat . use Luckypatch.. see my ss..

Screenshot_20160726-202653.pngScreenshot_20160726-202707.pngScreenshot_20160726-202714.pngScreenshot_20160726-202718.png

credit @geribaldi big thanks..

Edited by miezoy

On 25.7.2016 at 11:31 AM, Producer2m said:

crisis action game in our country has been developing a way to anti cheat cheat do not use ? as removing anti cheat , please help me

Link apk : https://www.fshare.vn/file/6NJF9QNQGR9N

Screenshot_2016-07-22-16-02-01_com.crisisaction.tapkich.png

@Producer2m, the screen you have posted, where you got it? 

It looks like a server based anticheat system. Its possible that they are logging player movements. For example, if you switch to fast from any player to another one (like a real aimbot) they can see that. The only solution against this stats based ac is to play semi legit.

There are different hackable values in the game where you can set a smooth, human like aiming.

Very interesting to see that the devs implement a engine based aimbot, but now they do something to prevent their game from using their own mechanics

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 10:44 AM, geribaldi said:

Please give me tutorial how to become vip section..i will pay via paypall after i collect my fund...thanks best regards